WOOZI .

"Okay i got this!" I looked at myself in the mirror. Since today is the first day of my senoir year in high school i want the whole school to notice how much i changed.

During the summer i moved to Europe to stay eith my aunt. My visit there influenced me alot. I changed the way my hair looked, from black to a light shade of brown.

The way i used to do my make up, i even pay attention to my skin which i usually never did.

I ran down the stairs putting my shoes on and walk out the door.

"Unnie!" Hyunjoo came running towards me. I smiled as we linked arms. Hyunjoo is one of my closest friends, we met at a family gathering and found out we were 2nd cousins.

"wow you changed so much i could barely recognise you." She stared at my hair.

"I know me too, but i am happy with the way i look. Eomma and Appa ever let me dye my hair or put on makeup. I am glad my aunt convinced them."

"True, they are pretty strict on you." She giggled "anyways what about woozi?" Ah.. right.. woozi.. i rolled my eyes.

Woozi is a classmate of mine. I've been crushing on him since freshman year but i never actually confessed to him because i thought that i would never have a chance with him.

But this year i am confident that i can confess to him! "Well.. yeah i still like him alot no lies."

We entered the school gates

"Hehe i am sure he is going to notice you unnie don't worry!" Hyunjoo waved bye before she walked over to her friends.

I was nervous. I walked down the halls with people giving me a couple of stares. Until Dino came up to me. "Is that you Y/n noona?"

I nodded. "Woah! You look so different! but your still as pretty as ever." Dino was like my younger brother. Since he didn't have a family when he was younger my family decided to adopt him.

Unfortunately i dont get to see Dino that much due to the fact that i live away from my parents in my own apartment.

"Aww thanks Dino-ah." I messed his hair up. I waved bye to Dino and continued to walk.

The next thing i knew i heard a thud. I opened my eyes to find out that i was laying flat on the ground with someone on top of me.

He opened his eyes. "Y/n?" I blinked a few times "Woozi..?" I began to blush as he let out a laugh, he got up and helped me.

"I am sorry about that i didn't know that you were there." I smiled. "No worries, woozi."

He looked at me for awhile before finally saying something. "You changed.. alot." He suddenly had a frown on his face.

"Why what's wrong?" He shook his head. "Nothing.. i am just surprised. You look pretty. Really pretty. I didn't know someone like you could get even prettier."

I blushed harder. "Before i changed you thought that i was pretty?" I tilted my head. He chuckled. "Yes, now stop being so cute.."

Woozi quickly took my hand, leading me to a classroom.

"Y/n.." he whispered. "I-" he stopped to think. "Never mind."

"Tell me what's wrong Woozi?" I slightly pouted. "Well.. the thing is.." he leaned closer to me almost too close. Was this it? I think i am dreaming! Woozi is so close to my lips!

"Y/n there is something i need to tell you.."

---

Cliff hanger lol