MINGYU .

"Y/n!!!!!" Mingyu yelled out my name. I rolled out of bed "what do you want!?" I dragged myself to the washroom, and began to wash my face. I tied my hair up into a messy bun.

"Aww my baby looks so cute after waking up." Mingyu smiled happily as he kissed my dog's forehead. "What about me butthole." I ate a piece of toast.

"You..?" He grinned and hugged me feom behind. "You're the ugliest troll out there!" I pushed him away kicking his abdomen while giving him a death glare.

"Sorry that's a insult to trolls." Laughing he pinched my cheeks. "THAT HURTS!!" Rolling my eyes I walked to the couch and laid down.

Me and Mingyu are best friend and roommates at the dorm since there were no other rooms available we were forced to share.

One more thing to add. I have the biggest crush on Mingyu, but he'll never see me as a lady since he's already crushing on a freshman named Tzuyu. I mean she is really pretty but I wish he could see me more than just a friend.

I stare at the clock then get changed. "Ready to go to the gym?" I mess mingyu's hair. "Yeah." He puts his phone in his pocket.

He's blushing madly again, he was looking at another picture of her. I rolled my eyes, "You're driving." I walk out to the car, getting in the front. He gets in soon after

"Gyu, why do you like her so much?" Focused on the road he turn down the volume of the radio and smiles. "She's pretty." I huff, "dude, ew! You only like her because she's pretty? Pathetic reason why you have a huge crush on her."

Surprisingly he wasn't mad at me he just laughed. I am so confused. "Y/n, i don't like her at all! I have my eyes on someone else." Before i could ask him anymore questions he got out of the car and into the gym i followed quickly.

After they get changed and shit i am too lazy lmfao.

"Minngyyuuuuu~" I whined as i ran the treadmill. "What?" He put the weights down. "Tell me who the girl is~" I may sound like a bitch but oh well it's okay, I need answers if you can't tell i am very jealous.

Sweat began to drip own his neck so i decided to shut up and keep running before i saying any other stupid things.

Mingyu's pov.

If only y/n knew the truth. I am madly in love with her but don't have a courage to say it because i am a pussyy. "Y/n i need to talk to you in the change rooms."

I stopped her treadmill and took her by the hand taking her to a change room. "What is it?" She seemed quite annoyed.

She looks so sexy right now, in her gym clothes. "You just look hot." I turned away blushing. "Thank you! I am very sexy!" Y/n winked at me. I scoffed, i love her charm. She's adorable.

Before i knew it i pulled her into a hug. I kissed her cheek softly.

your pov.

HOLY SHIT KIM MINGYU!
YOU . ARE . GOING . TO BE .
THE . DEATH . OF . ME . OMG .

i started to freak out i can feel his body due to tight clothing. PLUS HE KISSED ME.

I turned around and looked up. (since he is wayy taller than me.)
"What was that kiss for?" He pulled me closer "To show you the way you make me feel."

He leaned in placing a small kiss on my lips. "Everytime i look at my phone, i never blush because i am looking at Tzuyu. I blush because i look at pictures of us. I've liked you for a long time i am just too scared. I don't want to hurt you."

"You're cute.." I looked away. "I like you too." I lowkey smiled as i looked away. "Be my girlfriend?"

I nodded. "Definitely. Also why now? In a change room for god's sake?" Mingyu chuckled. "Because my baby looked so hot i was afraid the guys would want a piece of you too." He held my hand as we walked out and opened out lockers to take our clothes.

"Well now they can't because from now on i am offically yours."