WONWOO .

It was late at night when I decided to take a walk. I wanted to get some fresh air while waiting for my boyfriend.

I could feel someone's eyes on me. It sent shivers down my spine. I shouted 'who's there?' Many times but nothing happened I'm guessing I'm getting paranoid.

I turned a corner and there, my bofreind sat down on the stairs. But.. this is not our apartment. I hid behind the wall. Making sure I can see him.

He tapped his feet lightly. "What is he doing here?" I frowned. "He's supposed to be home right now.."
A girl came out of the building. "You ready?" He put his arm around her shoulders.

"Where is he going? Without me? With another girl?" I questioned myself as I ran back to the apartment. I sat down on the bed.

"He can't be cheating on me.."
I went back and forth deciding if he's a bad person or not.
Then it hit me. "No wonder why he came home in the morning the other days."

I took out a bag and filled it with all my stuff. Tears weren't going down my face. I kept it in, making myself hurt in the inside.
"Just leave quickly." I told myself as I took the car keys.

I opened the door. Wonwoo stood infront of me. "Jagi?" He left a huge pause trying to process what's happening right now.
"Where are you going?"

I pushed him away and ran down the stairs. "Jagi!" He ran after me until he got a hold of the bag.
He pinned me on the wall. "Where are you going?" He held on tightly to my wrists.

"Oppa.. Let go of me!" I shut my eyes tight. "You're not going anywhere until you tell me."
"I'm moving out!" I yelled at him.
He shook his head and carried me back to the apartment.
He locked the door.

"Why are you moving out?" He threw me on the sofa. "Coz I want to break up! Don't you get it?! I'm moving out coz I'm breaking up with you!" I spat on him.

He flinched then wiped the spit off his face. "Why?" He kept a straight face. No emotion.
He came closer and closer to me.
"You're cheating on me!"

He froze after hearing that.
"I'm not cheating on you." "Then why were you with that girl!?" At this point I was about to cry.

"The girl happens to be my cousin. You still want to leave now?" He smiled at me like I'm an idot. Which in this case I am. "Then why were you with her?!" "She just came back from America. Hyung told me to show her around."

Oh how guilty I felt. "I-im sorry.."
I looked down at my feet. "It's ok. Let's go to the bed room, Jagi.. you need some punishment. " I looked at him with a 'what' expression on my face.

He licked his lips. "Also.. don't threaten to leave me.." he carried me into the room..

___
Nosebleed if that ever happened tho.

Vote!!

Sorry for my late post it's been like one month since the first one.
I was more focused on my kpop imagines and other projects. I'll post more on this one!