HOSHI .

I entered my local bakery to order a cake for them to bake for my sister's anniversary.

As I looked for a cake two men with blond hair both looked around. They were tall, idol like men looking around. "I'll take this--" I looked at a guy with slanted eyes.

"Oh! Sorry! Looks like we both chose the same cake!" He ruffled his hair. "Yeah.." I smiled. "You can take it." I smiled at him.

"No you." I sighed. "Can I get one cake." I bought the cake and gave it to him. "Like I said you can have it."

The other blond one stared at me.
"Hoshi-hyung.. we should go now." "Comming Vernon-ah!!" We waved goodbye and left. "Hoshi and Vernon. Why does one strangely look like Leonardo Diaprio." I bought another cake and walked off to my house.

"May I walk with you?" That same guy was there but this time without his friend or the cake.

"Wae?" "Uts late at night and I don't think you should be walking alone." I laughed. "I barley know you. What makes me think that I can trust you?"

"Trust me! Anyways.. you really don't remember me?" He raised his bow as we began to walk. I scanned his face then shook my head.

"Awe." He frowned. "You really don't remember kwon Soonyoung?!" My face lit up. "SOONYOUNG!?!?" A huge smile formed on my face.

I hugged him tight. "Gee.. you've changed so much! I barley noticed you!!" Before he was quiet. He didn't have any friends.. why? Coz he spent his time practicing his dancing skills.

He's been doing that so much he would not talk to anyone. He'd only focus on dance. Grades didn't matter to him. Even if he is on top of his class he was still lonely.

"Are you still being confessed to??" "Yeah.. but it's toned down a bit." I laughed. Back then every 10 minutes someone is confessing to him.

Sure he turns them down but I would be mean if I said I was laughing coz of that! I laugh coz of how flustered he is after.

The most he's been confessed to is.. 12 girls in one day.

Seriously anyone who stepped foot in that school and saw Soonyoung would've fallen in love... Even the people closest to him..

"Soonyoung!" I hugged him. "Whoa!" He smiled while I was in his arms. Yes... I like him. I always have. He just never noticed.

We finally arrived at my sister's house. "Soonyoung stay for awhile." I nugged him. "I don't know.." he ruffled his hair.

"Please??" I said almost pouting. "Fine but only for a bit." He put his arm around my shoulder and entered the house with me.

"Unni!!" I hugged her then so did Soonyoung. "Noona. It's been awhile." "Geez.. thus kid is Soonyoung?! Look at you!! You're finally taller then me!" We all laughed. "Ah! This is my husband!"

Tao came in and hugged my sister. "This is Tao!!! My husband!" "Tao?! Tao sunbae-nim?!" He smiled proudly. "How is this?" He said in Mandarin. You see my sis works in China that's how she met him.

"This is Soonyoung my sister's boyfriend." She said in Mandarin which me and Soonyoung didn't understand.

"Whoa!!! You're here boyfriend?!" He began to talk in korean. We both looked at my sister them eachother. "HUH?!"

In a flash they locked us in my room.

"So... uh... Tao hyung thinks.. we're--" "Yep." I sighed.

"But do really wanna?" "Wanna what?" I looked at him tilting my head. "You know.. date?" "Eh?!" "I guess that's a no?"

I looked at him blinking my eyes. "Ya!! No!! I mean.. it's not that I want to.. it's just I know you don't like me in that way." "What makes you think that?"

He laughed. "I've been waiting for 10 years to tell you." "Really? M-me too."

He hugged me. "From now on.. you're mine. Don't look at any boy but me." He hugged me tighter then kissed the top of my head.