HOSHI & MINGYU .

"Yo, y/n did you finish that choreo with soonyoung?" Seulgi sat down beside me with a popsicle in her hand.

"Yeah! And just in time too honestly if Mr. Kim partnered me up with a different person i would've never completed it." I sighed.

"True, because you and soonyoung have great chemistry." She winked and i rolled my eyes. At a young age alot of people think that me and Soonyoung are dating because we've been best friends for all our lives. OOF. although, he is veryy attractive-

"Thanks for the reminder, i need to go find someone to learn what i missed yesterday."

I got up and made my way to the chem room. I looked around, no one was in the room but me so i went to go get a text book. Unfortunately, being short, i couldnt reach the textbooks at all since its on the shelf.

"HOLY-" I screamed loudly when a bunch of text books came crashing down, i closed my eyes tightly hoping nothing bad will happen to me.

"tch." I looked up to see mingyu starting down at me as i am in his arms. "Be careful.." he touches the back of his palm.

"You're hurt." I take his hand and examine it. "I really am sorry for causing trouble." I bit my lip before wrapping his hand in bandage from the first aid kit.

"It's fine, but you owe me bread now." He laughed loudly before messing my hair. "Okay gyu, thank you" i smiled as i fixed my hair. "I dont even get a kiss? I basically saved your life, if you broke anything i know your dance teacher would've failed you."

I laughed awkwardly. "Maybe one day you'll get that kiss superhero." I winked at him and look his notes. "Also thanks for the notes! I will buy you your bread soon!" I walked out the door.

I made my way to my locker putting his notes in there.  I walked to the dance room to present my choreo to my teacher.

"Y/n!!!" Seulgi screamed. "Why what is it!?" "Apperently! There is a REALLY attractive model attending! He's looking for a dance partner!!" I smiled "ACTUALLY DEAR LORD HE MUST BE A SNACK THEN."

Seulgi winked just before Mr.Kim called me and soonyoung.

"You ready soonyoung?" I smiled. "100%, babe." I nodded and took postion as they played the song.

The dance was going really well, since it is a long song it requires contemporary dance moves. In the end i am lowkey very unprepared but me and soonyoung are planning to kiss for the dance.

The end was nearing and a tall figure who wore stylish clothing came up from watching us. But i cant tell who it is since he covered his face with a mask and sunglasses.

Soonyoung pulled my waist, as i lean in closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and just before the kiss the mysterious person yelled stop and pointed to me.

"Her. She's my dance partner." He took his glasses and mask off. My eyes widened. All the girls shrieked and gathered around him. "kim.. mingyu?"

Soonyoung pov.

I almost got to kiss her. Until that rat ruined the moment. I cant believe him. I turned to look and Mingyu who gave me a smirk, and a cold stare. I shook my head at him and tightened my grip around y/n's waist.

" dont fall for his charms y/n."