HOSHI .

wattpad prt.2

I took a sip out of my drink as me and soonyoung chatted about stories. I never knew someone would have so many ideas for upcoming books.

I looked at the time. "Ah! I have to go now.." I got up. "Awh really? Do you want me to drop you off?" He got up after me and flashed a smile. "If you really want to!" He nodded and payed for our drinks.

To be honest i am not bothered by him walking me home. I feel like i've already known him for so long well.. maybe its because we've been talking on wattpad for the past few months.

"woah!" I stared at the phone. "You're so good!!" He wanted to show me his dance skills and so he played a clip of him; his freestyle from last month.  

As we walked to my house we laughed and sang, honestly it was the best time! "I had lots of fun Sooyoung! I hope we meet again!"

"Me too!" I waved bye, entering my house before looking back to wave bye again. As soon as he left i ran to my room and hid my head under the pillow. Screeching in excitment.

"DID YOU SEE HIS SMILE?!" I talked to my plush and gave it a hug, staring out my window. "Looks there he is.." my cheeks began to burn up. I dont understand how someone like him could be so cute!

I accidently called Soonyoung (since i was legit going crazy and just doing random things.) I didnt hear his voice since it wasnt on speaker. "OH MY GOSH, OHMYGOSH I STILLCANT BELIEVE  THAT HAPPENED, AH! SOONYOUNGIE!"

Then i heard a chuckle. I put my phone against my ear. "H-hello?? Who is this??" "Well, its your beloved soonyoungie!" I blinked once, twice and now i am frozen and is litterarly having a panic attack.

I made my voice deeper. "Sorry sir, this is um... this is a mail man i was just delivering mail to a fan of the writer on wattpad!"
He laughed louder and harder.
"If you say so y/n, just hit me up anytime though baby." With that he ended the call.

Hey... he just called me baby.. i collapsed on my bed and let out another scream. That day i tried to list the things that make me happy (a habit of mine to stay positive) I am happy because of Soonyoung, also because of Soonyoung and, lastly Sooyoung!