MINGYU .

"Last time I could remember was last month.."

I walked out of the local library. Mingyu, my neighbor has been missing for a couple of weeks now. I don't know where he is but I would like to find out where..

Mingyu was such a good person. He helped me with so many things.. but one day he stopped comming over to my house and it continued. His parents told me he went to hang out with his friends but I think that's a lie..

You see.. I have cancer.. I don't have much time left on earth and I wanted to do one thing before I die..

"Excuse me.. have you seen this guy?" I showed them a picture of Mingyu. "I'm sorry, no." I continued to ask people if they have seen him somewhere.

Nothing.. noone...

Why? Why did he dissappear like that?

I entered a shop where we would always look around. There I found a group of boys dressed like kpop idols. "Excuse me." The guys turned around. He was tall and pale with a nice smile. He looked a bit like Seulgi from red velvet.

"Have you seen him?" I showed him the same picture. "Oh yeah! Mingyu!!" He called out his name. Mingyu came towering well above the guy.

"Y/n!! What are you doing?!" I smiled at him weakly. "Looking for you.." "Why?" "I felt lonely.."
He smiled at me. "Don't do that again."

He hugged me tightly and walked me back home.

*Time skipp*

It's been 2 months and the doctor said it's bout time.. I still have not accomplished one thing in my short life span..

I rang the doorbell. Mingyu answered the door with a big smile and let me in. "Y/n.. what's wrong? My parents arn't home."

"I came to see you.." "Why?" "I.. I need.. to tell you something.." I didn't think this through.. my head began to spin. Like the world is turning 300x faster.

I tried to keep my eyes on Mingyu. "What's wrong? You're getting paler." "Nothing is wrong! I need to tell you something before it's too late.. Mingyu.. saranghaeyo.."

That's the last think I said before passing out. Complete darkness.

*Mingyu's POV*

She fell on the floor. I called her parents and carried her to their house. "What happened!?" Ms. Kim (ur mom) yelled. "I don't know she told me something then fell to the ground."

"Quick the ambulance is going to be here soon.." I don't know how to process this.. she just told me how she felt.. and now I might not have the chance to tell her how I feel..

The ambulance came in 5 minutes. Me and her mom came inside each of us holding one of her hands and started to pray for her safety.

Once we got to the hospital they took her in the emergency room. Soon the doctor came out. "Her liver has failed.. we need to do the operation now."

"Doc! Will she be okay?!" I sat down on the chair with the only thing in my head is y/n.

Tell me she's not going to die..

She won't! I know her.. she won't give up!! I know that she won't.

Tears came out of my eyes as I clenched my fists together.

"Mingyu-ah.. what did y/n tell you?" I didn't respond for awhile then my lips began to move on their own. "She told me she loved me.."

"Oh... and what is your answer?"
I looked at her mother's watery eyes. "I... I love her too.. I love her so much, I only realized it now.. if I knew sooner about her and my feelings maybe we could've--"

"Enough.. y/n.. will come back.." She paused and let out some tears. "She'll be fine.. I know my daughter won't give up without putting up a fight."

A couple of hours has gone by.. her dad and brother came.. her best friend, Judy came.. all her Aunties, Uncles and cousins came.

Arriving one by one and leaving one by one. Until it was just me and her mother again.

It's now night time and the operation continued.

Then the doctor came out. "You're daughter is fine.. she lost alot of blood but we managed to fix that.. she is unconscious at the moment you both may see her when she gets transfered to her new room."

We sat down again. Ms. Kim cried. I comforted her with my arm.

_______
There is going to be a prt 2