DINO .

Not my video credit to creator

I sat down curled out with my boyfriend Chan I like to call him his stage name, Dino.
"Y/n~" The boys groaned as Dino kissed my lips. "Shtapppp~ this is too much. The kid is too young to be kissing." Jeonghan stared at us. I moved back to talk. "Dino, are you still his baby?" "Yep! I'm still Jeonghan hyung's baby, it's just that I love you more."

"Dino.. what did you say?!" Everyone stared at Dino for his sudden action. "I mean.. Jeonghan hyung.. she's my girlfriend."
"Nope. Your still my baby."

Dino hugged me tighter. We watched a movie, D.O's Pure love.
Me and Dino held hands through out the whole movie. After it ended we played a game. Who knows you best. Loser treats everyone ice cream.
The boys wrote down a bunch of questions for me. I had to answer them no matter how embarrassing it was.

It was about Me. It was Dino vs Hoshi, my brother. Seungkwan was the person who asks the questions. They were given white boards and markers to write with. "Ok.. what is Y/n's favorite movie? Seungcheol hyung wrote."

They both answered. "(Ur fav movie)" "one point of each... now--" Woozi cut off Seungkwan and asked the question. "How may times per week do Dino and Y/n do the dirty! Asked by everyone in the room."

Me and Dino blushed. "You guys did it?" Hoshi didn't look too happy. "Get her pregnant and let's see who's going to be in the hospital." "Don't worry hyung! I use protection!"

The flipped over their white board. "6x per week." They both put on. "Oppa! How do you know?" "Y/n, we could hear you and Dino. Just saying you guys are very VERY--" "VERY LOUD!!" The boys cut off Hoshi.

"So Dino isn't a kid anymore! Dino is not innocent anymore!!" They cheered on Dino becoming an adult. "Dino!!!" They yelled. "Manse! Manse! Manse!!"

Me and Dino stayed quiet as the boy celebrated. One wasn't very happy. He sighed. "Well.. my sister isn't a baby anymore. Take good care of her.. but I'm serious. Get her pregnant we'll see who'll be in the hospital first."

Dino gave me a short kiss then tried to stop the celebration.
I laugh at how cute they were. Like kids walking for the first time.