JOSHUA .

I looked that the ceiling.
"prom.. Prom.. Prom... I fucking hate prom." I cussed out loud as my best friend came in with two Dresses.

"y/n!!!!!!! I have dresses!" I rolled my eyes and looked at her. "you're joking right? You know I'm not going to prom." she smiled.

Rumor has it.. Joshua Hong is going to ask you out!
Joshua Hong... Everytime I hear is name it makes me blush...
I've liked him for so long, but he's never noticed me..

"like he's going to ask me out! He's Joshua Hong!! And I'm y/n."
I yelled at her. "cmon.. Please~"
I groaned and fell on my bed.

"fine.. One dress.." she threw a black revealing dress beside me.
"are you kidding me? This shows so much skin-" she cut me off.
"it's sexy.. Now.. Wear it!"

I got up and changed into the dress.. "You look pretty!!" not going to lie.. I did look pretty~
I heard a knock and so I opened the door... And there he stood in front of me, with his friends.

He ruffled my hair "hey.. Y/n" he blushed red. That's when I realize I'm still wearing the dress.
"omo.." I covered my Face.

"noona.. You look hot-" mingyu winked at me. Joshua stepped on his foot making Mingyu groan.
"will you be my date to prom?"

I nodded and smiled Happily.
"I'd l-love too~" he leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips.
"I'll see you then" he winked and walked away.

I called out his name and ran after him. He turned around and smiled. "I like you" as I said the words he kissed me, holding my waist. I was shocked but I kissed him back soon after, I pulled away and looked at him.

"y/n.. I like you too.."