MINGYU .

¡ part 2 of the previous mingyu imagine ¡

Mingyu POV**

The great thing is that we know she's alive.. I sat down beside her motionless body. Her kept my hand on hers to let her know that she needs to fight.

"Y/n-ah.. if you don't wake you.. I won't bake you the cookies you love." I half smiled. Still nothing..

I bit my lip, I'm getting worried..
If I look her I don't know what I'll do..

"y/n.. I'm sorry I was gone for so long.. I'm sorry I made you worried.. I made you use your energy.. " I pushed her hair behind her ear.

"wake up so I can kiss you already you, butt." I smiled slightly.

I turned around for a moment and heard her voice. "Mingyu.. I love you.." I began to cry as I looked down at her on the hospital bed.

"don't be sorry.. Time isn't kind to me.. Please find someone who will love you, alot"

I shook my head

"y/n, you're the first girl I ever loved.. And you'll always be the only girl I will ever love."

She smiled and got up to kiss my lips. "Kim Mingyu.. Sarang.. Saranghae" she laid back down on her bed, crying as the machine began to beep.

I can't believe it...

The doctors and nurses came in and took me out of the room...

Y/n isn't dead.. She can't be dead.

I closed my eyes and thought about memories with y/n..

I'll never forget them...

"DOC QUICKLY!" yelling can be heard inside the room

What the hell is going on in there?!?!?! SHE'S GOING TO BE ALRIGHT. RIGHT?

I sat down and sang her name over and over again.. Until I heard her voice..

"I'm sorry I left you.. But I promise to comeback.. I won't look the same but trust me I'll return for you, Mingyu."

I smiled softly as the doctor came up to me.. "She's dead."

________
There will be a part 3