WONWOO .

Aquaman by Jay Park.
Omfg. I love this song♡♡
SMUT
____

Once again I curled up into a ball watching the boy in the stripped pjamas. It was my most favorite movie. I just love this story. I've seen it 24 times and I still cry at the end.

"Will you help me find my pa?" "BRUNO!!!!!!!" I welled out sobbing loudly. "Yah! Y/n!!" My boyfriend came down from upstairs.

"Why are you calling some guy's name!?" I cried louder. "He's not just some guy he was Shmuel's friend!!!" 😭😭

He turned off the tv. "Wae?! Oppa!!!!!" I stopped crying and began to whine. "You want to cry?" He asked, confused. "Yeah." I blew my nose.

He pinned me down on the sofa licking his lips. "I'll make you feel so good you'll cry." He kissed my lips roughly.. biting and sucking.

"Oppa~" I moaned in a soft voice.
"Turn me on more, y/n.. make me hard.." he growled. "Who the heck is this guy?" I asked in my head.

He stopped kissing me and began to whisper in my ear. "Baby girl, I love the way your body fits with mine. I like how wet... your womanhood is." He whispered.
"Babe, lemme show you how much I love you~"

I bit my lip. His words.. I just.. want him to.. fck me. I've never had sex before.. not with Wonwoo not with anyone. But I never said I was innocent.

He kissed my tummy, sucking and biting upwards to my neck.
I rubbed his friend down there.
"Ugh~~" he moaned. "Y/n.. you're so good.. are you sure this is your first time?" I smirked at me. "Unless.. you've watched the dirty.."

His finger traced my body only stopping to remove my clothes.
"Please.. not now.." I whined. "But I'm so hard now, babe.."

"I.. don't want to.." "I know your scared.. but c'mon.. please." I sighed and let him continue.

He took off his clothes.
I traced my hand down his neck to his pelvis. "Honestly.. I just want you in me right now." I flipped him. So now I'm on top.

I removed his pants and underwear. Wow.. was the one thing that crossed my mind. I put my finger on it. "Ugh~" is it really that sensitive?

I gave him kisses upon kisses on his little friend.

I positioned myself and began to tease him. "Ugh~ y/n~ stop teasing it hurts.. let me be in you."

He took control and slammed it in me. Tears fell out of my eyes. "Oppa~" he kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry, baby girl.. it will feel much better. Have 100% trust in me."

After a few minutes he began to move inside of me. "Faster!!" I screamed. "Ugh~ baby girl, you're so damn tight.." I began to kiss his lips. Turning both me and him on more.

"Ahh!!" I moaned. "Not so fast, y/n.. wait until I cum." He moved faster, causing me to scream his name. I held onto his back giving some scratch marks.

"Y-y/n~~" "Wonwoo!!"

Panting we both took time to catch out breaths. "Hmm.." I hugged his bare body. "Ah! Y/n.. don't touch it.. or you'll have to endure it one more time."

I let off a laugh. "I'm so happy.. I love you so much." I kissed my lips. "I love you too." He pulled on the covers. "Oh... my movie.. I didn't get to finish it.." I murmured as we fell asleep.

-next morning-

I put on Wonwoo's dress shirt with short shorts and ran to the kitchen. There stood 12 men.

"Y/n noona.." Seungkwan looked at me asleep blushed along with the other members.

"What?" "We... heard you last night.." the8 turned away in embarrassment. "Omfg!" "Yeah.. you live with us.." Woozi added.

"Right.. sorry..."

____
I'm so bad. I wrote a smut..........
I hope you guys liked it...............
I'll be in the corner rethinking what I just did..................
Okayy.......

Don't forget to vote😅