SEUNGKWAN .

Laughed as my best friend cracked one of her adorable jokes. She gets it alot from her older brother, Boo Seungkwan. But I think she's in a class all on her own.

Ever since Seungkwan became and idol he wasn't had time or his sister nor me. Me and Seungkwan.. were the original best friends... but he spent so much time away I had to friend his sister.

I really miss him.. over the years we've take to eachother.. I developed a crush on him.. I wish he'd feel the same. But now.. I share him with thousands of people..

"Seunhye, I'll be back Mk." I patted her head and ran outside of class. I pulled out my phone from my pocket.

Seungkwan♥

S; heyyyy

You; hellooo

S; I have a day off.. and I was thinking of spending it with you.

You; don't you think u should give that day 2 ur sister and family?

S; Um. Well I thought of you first.. so will y'a?

You; Mk fine then. Tomorrow.

S; we'll hang out at the dorm. Sound okayy?

You; yeppppp!!!!!

S; we'll have Mingyu hyung cook.

You; 😄😄😄 u know how much I love his cooking!!!!!!

S; yepp listen I have to go now.. I'll see y'a in a bit.

I closed my phone and walked back in the class. Seunhye was eating out some guy ;)

I sat down at my desk when the teacher came in. "Ahem! Ms. Boo and Mr. Kim please do that somewhere else!!" Seunhye embarrassingly walked out of the class and back to hers.

"We have someone comming to visit he used to attend I hope you remember him." Seungkwan came through the door. "Annyeong. Seungkwan, Boo Seungkwan is my name.'

He bowed and looked at me. And walked down to an empty desk beside me. Girls screamed. Coz their "oppa" is right infront of them.. I rolled my eyes and looked at Seungkwan.

He smiled and cracked a laugh. After class was done I ran out the classroom with Seungkwan to get away from the girls.

We went to our hiding spot where we hid so we could skip class. There was a small shed in the back of the school that can only be accessed by me and Seungkwan.

We got in and told our old stories from before. "Hey, y/n.. saranghaeyo." I laughed. "Seriously.. I do." "Eh?" I stopped laughing.

"I.. love.. you.." he looked and me playing around with his hands telling me that he's nervous. "Don't be so nervous. I like you too.. I never confessed coz I thought you never felt the same."

He half smiled. "Will you go out with me?" "You know.. I've been waiting so long for you to ask me that.. I've been imaging how you would say it but I wasn't prepared.. in real life.. the feeling is uncomparable."

I held his hand and he kissed me unexpectedly. I didn't hesitate and kissed him back.

A few days later I changed his name from Seungkwan♥ to 😘 on my phone.