WOOZI .

"Let's play a game. Who ever loses removes any clothing choice. the 2 most undressed boy and girl must do 7 minutes in heaven."

Jeonghan smirked looking at Me. We were having a small party. Me and my 4 best friends wanted to visit them.

"Zombie game. Who ever gets tagged within the first 3 rounds removes the amount of clothes according to how many times they've been tagged." Seungcheol put a blind fold on him.

The game was 3 minutes in the first round and already Joshua, Woozi and Jun have been caught.
All have removed their socks.

6 minutes in the second round me and Woozi have been caught 4 time. 4 TIMES. I removed my socks, sweater and shirt, luckily I was wearing an undershirt.

Woozi was not.. he took off is pants, sweater and shirt.

So.. Woozi's abs are.. 😍😍

When I looked around I realized that most of the guys were shirtless by why did I only notice Woozi?! Aish..

"Last round!!" When the last round started I got tagged. My pants or undershirt.. pants. I took off my pants showing my blue boxer panties.

The boys flushed red on their faces especially Woozi.

"Now.. jenga.." Dino smiled staring at me then to Woozi.
It was so close. But I just so happened to lose. There goes my undershirt. Now they can see my bra.. how embarrassing T^T.

(I'm like T^T. Just like T^T. Hah I put some Twice in there😂)

After all the games I was left in my underwear. As Woozi was left in his boxers. And so.. 7 minutes in heaven begins. To be honest.. I think I like Woozi.

We were both forced in the room.
"Um.." I sat there both of us half naked. "So are we going to.. you know.. do 'it'?"

"I guess?" He smiled sheepishly. "You've never had sex?" I asked him. "No.. have you?" "Nope.. but.. I guess it's ok if you give something important to the person you like."

I unhooked my bra letting my melons breathe. He looked at them. "You.. want to try?" "Hmm.....yeahhhh!!"

That's how I became woozi's first girlfriend. ☺

_____

Sry I haven't been updating alot I've been so busy with school and volleyball I hope u can forgive me :))