VERNON .

¡ part 2 of the previous vernon imagine ¡

"Uh.. Vernon Oppa.." "We should get to practice.."

For a week me and him spent everyday togther preparing for the big day we both go on stage. We chose to rap to Jay Park's 'mommae'.

"Oppa.. what does..oops!!" I slipped coz of my damn shoelaces. I closed my eyes getting read for impact I opened them wondering my haven't I been hurt yet. Vernon's face was close.. too close and his hand was took close to my butt.. wayyy to close.

I stood up right away. "Mian!!" I bowed trying to hid by blushing face. "It's ok.. now tie those up." I began to tie my shoelaces.

"T-thank you.."

**2 days**

Now.. it's time for me to rap on the stage I hope I do ok..

When I began to rap the whole crowd knew the song. And when Vernon appeared the crowd roared.

After the show he took me for some coffee. "Thank you, Oppa.. really." I bowed while sipping my drink. "It's ok. Anyways.. you don't seem like an unpretty rapstar.. you're too pretty."

I blushed. "Oppa~" I hit him playfully. "Seriously.. go out with me.. please. I know you like me too.." He's not wrong..

I grabbed if collar and kissed him. Once I let go he took my hand and made our way to his dorm. He locked up his room and slammed be on the wall.. he began to attack me with kiss after kiss.

His hot trail didn't stop there he moved down to my neck and collar bone.

I moaned in delight.

"What's your answer?" "Yeah." I kissed him again.