HOSHI .

"There you go again!" I wipe off sweat from my forehead. It's been 5 hours since we started dancing and so far.. we haven't stopped.
"Annie! This is too much!" I yelled at her. "No we need to have this prepared! Do you know who's going to visit us tomorrow?! Seventeen's performance unit!"

I sighed as I stared at poor hopless friend, practicing her b-boy tricks. I dropped to the floor. It's like my body don't have enough energy to move. I panted trying to catch my breath.

"It's ok.. take a break." My head followed the voice. "Whoa!!" I stood up right away and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo.." Annie soon joined in.

"You're supposed to be here tomorrow." "Yeah.. but I wanted to see what you guys were up to."
His blond hair along with his headband looked good on him.

"Hoshi! Nice to meet y'a." We bowed again. "Don't worry about being polite. Arn't we the same age? 96' line?" "Y-yeah." "Then good!" "Accualy I'm a year younger."

I spoke up even though I'm so tired. "Then address me as oppa."
His smile was like a warm feeling.

He's... starting to look cute. We all started to dance for 30 minutes but I got tried.

Snap out of it! If I get distracted I might be killed by Annie.

Annie and Hoshi kept dancing. I sighed. Maybe it wasn't ment to be.. im sure he's in love with Annie..

I picked up my bag. "I have to go now!" I yelled at the 2. "Y/n-ah! Let me drop you off it's raining outside." I played around his my thumbs. "Uh.. Annie.. come with us." "Nah I need to practice. Minghao is comming tomorrow."

"Ok then.." Hoshi took my hand and made me run to his car. Once we got in it clearly smelled like him.

"Y/n.. your friend is really good at dancing." "Yeah.." "You too.. you're both really good." Gee.. that makes you want to smile.

He put on the radio and began to drive to the address that I gave him.

"Yeppeun mal modu moaseo ttada jugo shipeunde." I love this song!!
I began to since along naming the people who are singing.

"Dk!! Woozi!! Jeonghan!!!" I yelled their names out. "You must really like seventeen." "Like? I love them! Especially my bias.. Soonyoung."

I blushed. How stupid can I be? "I- i---i-- mean!!" All he did as laugh. "It's cute.. it's cute that you like our group so much.. I never knew out of all those guys I'd be your number 1. I never knew fans could be so cute."

Don't... you dare scream y/n.. Hoshi.. called me cute!!!

"Could I like.. get your autograph tomorrow?"

This is a long shot but I'm willing to take the risk. "How about I do you do me a favor and go on a date with me tomorrow?"

I'm not going to scream.. it's so hard to kept it held in.

"T-t-that woiud--I m-mean.. yeah!"
He laughed again. "You're really cute." He pinched my cheek.

I got a date.