JEONGHAN .

The whole chapter is in Jeonghan's perspective.
----

I woke up early to make breakfast for y/n. I cooked her favorite this morning to thank her for being kind to me for years.

Since seventeen got noticed it's hard going on dates. Of course.. I love y/n.. but..

After cooking I took my time to clean up the mess and wake up y/n.

I opened the curtains, leaving the sun to shine brightly in the room. "Ughhh~~" y/n rolled over exposing her cute stomach. "Y/n.." I laid down beside her.

"Oppa.. 5 more minutes~" She whined. I played with her hair until I kissed her lips.

"Hmm.." She got up right away after removing my lips off of hers.
"Y/n.." I mumbled. "Happy birthday, Oppa." Squinting her eyes, she smiled.

"Thanks y/n.." She gave me a kiss on the lips. We walked out of the room and into the kitchen where y/n dug into the food I made for her.

"Saranghaeyo~~" She muttered, her mouth still filled with food.

I got down on one knee. "I know it's my birthday, I wanted to make this one special. Will you marry me?" I took out a box in my apron and opened it. The diamond sparkled as I opened it.

"Jeonghan?" "You don't like it?" "Of course I do!! Oppa.. im the happiest person right now! I love you so damn much. Of course I'll be your wife!"

I slipped the ring on her finger.

______
Sorry for not updating sooner!
Please check out my new book.
10 reasons to love U.
10 reasons to love U is a book about bts! It will follow a main story once the book is finished there will be 7 endings for each member. You get to choose who you end up with!!