NOT A CHAPTER-CHARACTER PROFILES....

ALISHA 

dark brown hair, brown eyes, natural bronze skin tone relatively short

Gymnast, singer and guitarist, knows little drum and learning piano, can also paint but only when she wants to.

Can be hyper, sensitive, bubbly with friends and family but shy when she meets new people. Hates paparazzi, but its getting better.

Has many friends. Some are Selena, Hailie (eminem's daughter), Lauren, and her gym team, Aryan and the Jonas (even before the were famous)

3 older over protective brothers- Salman, Arbaaz and Sohail Khan.....(yes they are actual stars , and they are the only siblings i know that are stars so yea.......)

Hates any kind of bias, family extends to arbaaz's wife Malaika and their son (later on) 

SALMAN

Tall, 6/8 pack, handsome (top ten sexiest men in the world officially!!) black hair, deep brown eyes.

Loves family, specially lil sis. Can spoil her too much!!

Caring, loving, rich, short tempered sometimes, un-predictable, charming.

ARBAAZ AND SOHAIL

Not twins, brothers...Sohail is the youngest. Both have brownish-black hair, dark eyes, well built. 

Arbaaz is married and commited, where as Sohail more of a player. Both are successful but not as much as Salman.

SELENA 

We know her don't we all?? Met Alisha when they were both kids.

MALAIKA ARORA

Alisha's to be sister in law, getting married to Arbaaz.

A super-model, VJ and reality show winner. Has Dated Arbaaz for a few years. She is now engaged with him, and pregnant his his son/daughter.

Loves shopping, fashion, extremely girly.