Twitter Goes Crazy!

Hey!!! here is another chapter!!! :D ok, before you start reading...if you are not on twitter, here is a quick lesson- RT means retweet. @insertname means reply and adding # before words makes it a link. 

@BeingSalmanKhan : Salman Khan's username

@ArbaazKhan : Arbaaz Khan

@BeamprincessRoo : Roo (Lauren)

@ItsBebo : Bebo aka Kareena Kapoor (actress, family friend)

If anything else is unclear, feel free to ask!! :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SALMAN’S POV

*Twitter*                                      

BeingSalmanKhan : back from new year celebration! Work, work, and work ahead… #StarProblems

ArbaazKhan : @BeingSalmanKhan hahaha…all the brothers have work, work and work! Btw, we have to convince Sohail to get a twitter!

BeingSalmanKhan : @ArbaazKhan I envy my sis right now. Sleeping peacefully! And Sohail will never get a twitter! I tried, and failed. Millions of times!

BeamprincessRoo : @BeingSalmanKhan don’t envy her! She has to go to school tomorrow…even me! And we hate the fact.

BeingSalmanKhan : @BeamprincessRoo Hahaha I know! She has been saying how cruel that place is. And I do agree sometimes! L

ItsBebo : @BeingSalmanKhan @BeamprincessRoo People can be cruel towards kids. She’s such a sweet girl, I can’t believe the way some girls hate her. #shame

BeingSalmanKhan : @ItsBebo I don’t either. I feel lucky sometimes that media wasn’t this widespread during our childhood.

ItsBebo : @BeingSalmanKhan seriously! I love your sister! <3

BeingSalmanKhan : @ItsBebo I just woke her up (which she wasn’t happy about) and read your tweet…she says she loves you too! J #LOVE

ArbaazKhan : @ItsBebo and @BeingSalmanKhan she’s begging to get a twitter…maybe we should let her! Sohail and she are opposite poles!

BeingSalmanKhan : Ok guys, gtg!! My director is gonna kill me! My sister is hyperactive today, so she won’t quit hug tackling us brothers every 5 secs. And I don’t want to eat the toasts, but have no choice. #Tragic

ItsBebo : @BeingSalmanKhan Oh, he is angry! Btw, your shoot is in the studio opposite to mine…lol.

ArbaazKhan : @ItsBebo he left. Hope the director doesn’t chop him into pieces…that dude has time issues!

I checked the TTs and guess what I saw in the world wide trending topics? #SalmanSisHaters. I sighed and decided to let go. After all, it was the tenth one, hopefully it gets buried soon. If I tweet, it will only add fuel to the fire.

I sighed and tossed the phone. My family had to endure so many things because of my fame. I felt so guilty at times, like I was playing with their lives. It wasn’t fair for them. I avoided going online for the rest of the day, partly because I didn’t want to and partly because it was a BUSY day!

*next day*

ALISHA’S POV

I groaned as someone pulled my covers. No, I needed sleep.

“Let me sleep!” I hid my head below a pillow.

“I will get the ice.” Malaika blackmailed.