Security check

New cover guys...I know it sucks, but I wanted to give it a try! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SALMAN’S POV

I picked Lee up bridal style and placed her in the bed. It was four in the morning, and we had reached Mumbai. The awards season is the most hectic for me. I have to travel the world, and perform in some ceremonies. So right now, we were back to Mumbai for the ‘Star Screen Awards’.

One of the major differences between awards in the west and in the east is that in east, there are various performances even in film award ceremony. The actors are paid to perform, dance and talk etc. Just like the movies in the east. But, both of them are fun and unique in their own way.

I kissed her forehead, and let my lips linger there for a while. She was going through difficult times. She was scared understandably. Honestly, even I was. I had no idea how I was gonna deal with all of it. That was why I had hidden some information we got from the police. She wouldn’t be able to handle it. But, I promised myself, I will tell her one day or the other. I didn’t believe in lying by omission.

I was gonna hang out with her as much as possible. She was more peaceful inside ever since the breakdown on the beach. She hadn’t had any nightmares. She was trying to deal with it, and was making progress.

I shut the curtains and switched off the lights as I walked out the room. Everyone was asleep right now, so the place was pin-drop-silent. I collapsed on my own bed, drifting into sleep with my shoes on.

ALISHA’S POV

I never got why my mornings are never normal. There had to be some drama, something weird, something different. Welcome to my life people.

“Wake the hell up!” Sean came in yelling. I just groaned into my pillow. Wait, we reached our house? I must have fallen asleep in the car.

“Today, I am not taking all the drama! You and your brothers! Up! All of you!” He yelled again. Ok, this was serious. There was no point in fighting back, he would wake me up eventually.

“Dude, you are a bodyguard. Guard my sleep, please?” I mumbled, and he smiled. Or something like that. It’s hard to tell with Sean.

“Get your ass to the kitchen. Now!” He ordered.

That was not Sean. He’d never cuss unless he was furious. I was in trouble, and I didn’t even know what I did. That wasn’t fair. I should atleast know for what I was in trouble, right? Guess I was about to find out.

“What?” Salman entered the kitchen fully dressed. Ha! He and I both were lazy and tired to change before sleeping. I looked at the time.

“What time did we get home?” I asked him, and he replied four.

“I get to sleep for less than two hours?” I groaned again and placed my head on the table closing my eyes.

“Jesus Christ! Get these two some damn coffee!”

“You drink coffee?” Malaika raised a brow and I shrugged. Sohail pointed towards Salman. He had reached Mumbai earlier, so he could sleep peacefully. I envy him.

“We have to talk.” She told me and Salman. Seriously? She had a baby to take care of, and she still couldn’t stop the talks? Come on!

The cook placed a hot mug of mocha infront of me and I drank greedily. Caffeine was kinda addictive. And in my defense, my own brother introduced it to me. And, I loved the smell, too.