The big day

So, its THE wedding day!!! Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MALAIKA’S POV

“You look absolutely stunning!” My sister Amrita told me for the billionth time. I knew I looked good. I didn’t want to sound like a self centered bitch, but the gown, the hair, the makeup, everything was perfect.

But I was still a nervous wreck about walking down the aisle and say ‘I Do’. I had no idea why I was feeling this anxious. It was my dream wedding-actually even better. I couldn’t find a better soul mate than the person who will be waiting down the aisle for me. My friends, family, everyone was here to support me. Even our baby was jumping around. I could swear it was excited that his mommy and daddy are getting married.

But I was still nervous. Shit.

“Hawwtt” Sel and Liz chorused, pulling me out of my internal blabbering. I just blushed crazy, and all the girls standing giggled.

“Oh you look hot, too. Wanna upstage me at my own wedding?” I teased.

“One. You are so lucky my brothers and your husband and brothers-in-law didn’t hear you call me hot. Two. Upstage you, at being hot? Impossible!” she winked. The girl had some calming effect on me, seriously. And more than me, on the baby. He suddenly sat there quietly.

“Ok, bridesmaids and bride, five minutes to go.” An assistant announced, like we were performing live. All the bridesmaids were handed their bouquets, and I was given some encouraging words like ‘you are the best bride ever.’ I bet this was the wedding planner’s script at every wedding.

I didn’t feel this nervous even when I walked the ramp in the New York fashion week! Slowly, one by one, everyone started exiting the room towards the ballroom where the wedding was gonna take place. Ok, I could do it. No, I couldn’t! My heart was pounding and I couldn’t think straight. Somebody pushed me towards the door, because I wouldn’t start walking. Please, God, let a bus hit me.

ARBAAZ’S POV

I was standing near the priest when I saw everyone get up, and the bridesmaids entering. The first was my sister, followed by Amrita, then Bebo right behind. My heart raced, because I knew it was time I’d see my fiancé in a wedding gown. I had waited for this day for so long, but now I was more scared than ever.

What if I mess up? What if anyone messes up? Did Malaika actually want to marry me? I mentally punched myself for the last question. How dare I doubt her love?

Ok shut up! I told myself as Malaika just entered, and I grinned.

ALISHA’S POV

This was easier than I expected it to be. I practiced walking in six inch heels for days, so I didn’t trip over. But my clumsiness is extremely unpredictable. I was fine with 3-4 inch pencil heels. Six inches? I needed some training.

But, anyways, I did manage to walk half the aisle without hurting myself, or anybody else. I could see my brother standing, looking terrible. His aura screamed nervousness. I had never seen him this scared. Not during his first movie deal, not during his first award ceremony, not during diving off a cliff, too. Yes, he did that. Maybe he was almost as nervous as this the day of his first date with her, but I didn’t remember well.

I was smiling wide and walking down carefully to the slow music. Only if there was some fun music. This was boring. But, whatever. Suddenly, Arbaaz’s expression changed from troubled to just blissful. I could bet a billion dollars that Malaika had entered the room. Only if I had the money.