Flashback

thanx for the dedication girl!!!! :D

oh, and the pic is of lauren (Roo).....read to find who she is......EXTREMELY inportant after a few chapters!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALISHA’S POV

It got darker till I dreamt about a day about a year ago.

*dream*

“Ok, that was better, but next time, lets concentrate on straight knees, ok?” I heard my coach, Trevor say, as he patted my back. I was at my gym, the Sky. It was one of the most prestigious gyms throughout the country. I was in the level 9, with a few level 10 skills too.

I nodded and went to get some water. I always wore Leos, even at practice. It becomes more comfortable at competitions when we are used to the feel of skills. Or atleast that’s the way I worked.

“Hey! You are learning that skill so fast! I took weeks to learn it. Guess you are gonna beat me at the beam, huh?”  Lauren or Roo said, appearing out of nowhere. She was already a level 10, but was having a hard time going to the next and final level, the Olympics level: Elite.

“Whatever Roo. Beat you at beam? It’s easier to beat ninjas than beat you.” I replied. It was true. Roo was the princess of beam.

“I know right?”  Kay, short for Kayla, said catching her breath.

“Easy girl. Ssup?” Roo looked Kay up and down.

“Vault, always gets the best of me.” She managed to blurt. She was on the same level as me. Kay also was one of the sweetest girls around in the gym.

“Back to practice in five girls. Hit the ropes, after you sit for a while.” Trevor yelled across the gym, while helping a little girl with uneven bars. I smiled back to him.

I had been training here for more than five years and now it was like homw. And why not, we spend so much of our time here. The girls, especially Roo and Kay were like sisters. We all started the same time, and with a lot of training, here we were. The best level 9 gymnasts in the US. 

Gymnastics had always been a part of me. I always hopped around, jumped and tumbled around. It’s the feeling when you fly around the floor, or perform or crazy apparatus with crazier skills. The world comes to a standstill then, in awe, while we defy gravity. We do what others can’t.

I love gymnastics because it makes me feel special.  When I’m on the floor all alone, it’s only about me and my performance. I feel free, independent, like I’m on top of the world flipping, and flying, and twisting through the air. No chains, no restrains, no barriers. When I stick a new element that I’ve been working on for a long time, it’s like I’ve just conquered the world. And then, I challenge myself with an even more difficult skill. It’s the power I feel, the confidence I gain. When I perform, I feel invincible. It’s also the lessons I learn. Determination, focus and effort.

Nothing could ever stop me from doing what I love: Gymnastics. No injury, no pain can. Because my passion for gymnastics over shadows it all. 

The day flew by, and we got our sweats and jackets to head home. I never shower in the gym, never liked it. So, as I got out, I saw Kevin waiting outside. Kevin went to my school too, along with his brothers, Nicholas or Nick/Nicky and Joseph or Joe/Joey and danger. They went to our school, because unlike most schools, they offered flexible timings, online resources etc, which came in handy for kids who had a career or who travelled with their parents a lot. The latter was true in the Jonas case. Their dad had a job where they had to travel across the country, and Nick had recently started out with Broadway. Not all that famous, but he was gonna be a rockstar one day.

“Hey, you here? I thought you guys were in Houston.” I asked giving him a side hug. We people came close due to Joe. He liked to (and still does) like to pull pranks, and I always helped him. Nick was two years elder than me, but we met in the music class I guess. So, we became closer, they helped me and Selena, and even Hailie sometimes with work.

“Just came back. Came over to invite you over for pizza. Get Sel and Hailie along too, if they want to. Oh, and Joe wants you to get some coke or juice or just something to drink!” he said, leaning against his mustang.

“Will do!”

“Oh, and please get a shower!”

“Why, I just showered 2 weeks ago!” I replied with a straight face to tick him off.

“I seriously think you are Joe’s long lost twin!” he said. “Gotta get goin’ stinky Lee. Bye!” and he climbed into the car.

“Watch it!” I yelled as he drove off.

I got into the car, hopped down as soon as I reached the house, went into my room, filled in Sel and Hailie , took a long hot shower and got ready. I just wore a denim skirt, a tee that said: F-(FEW)  R-(RELATIONS)  I-(IN)  E-(EARTH)  N-(NEVER)  D-(DIES) then I just picked up some sneakers and hopped into the car where Selena was already waiting with Hailie. We grabbed some coke, juice and some chocolates on our way.

 The Jonas family, like always, was a great host. We watched Tom and jerry-yea it’s a kid’s movie, but it’s fun! – While having some pizza and chatting and laughing at Joe’s jokes. As usual, we ended up in a pile, what we call a Jonends (Jonas and friends) Pile, with me underneath. It almost squashed me to death! Huh! That was not fair.

Thankfully, Nick was over me, and was even more annoyed than I was, so people let go. Nick is a gentleman- polite and serious. But when he’s angry, do not mess with him. Believe me, me and Joey have been the victims many times.

My dream started to fade, when Kev and Nick were trying and teaching me something on drums and guitar. Together, that’s right. Just as we started get the stuff right, it slowly went black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT AND FAN please??? 

hope you liked it......i needed to add some gymnastics, and to explain from where she started loving music......so it's kinda a filler in flashback form. 

Oooo......any suggestions?? I'd love to implement them!! :)

by, the way......how was ur X mas?? i had soooo much fun!!!