They call it a House...I call it a Palace!

So, now that everyone is in the year 2012...here is my NEW YEAR GIFT!!! i was gonna upload it at 1am my time, but i thought many of you would still be in 2011. So I delayed the upload!!

the pic is of the house/palace!! :P hope you like it!!!

again HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALISHA’S POV

I stepped cautiously on the milk white marble. I looked around the place, my eyes sparkling. What did my brother say? That we were going to ‘just another house we bought?’ House? This was a stunning mansion! It seemed to radiate power and dominance. I walked out and around the house, to find a huge pool in the middle of a green, lush lawn. Flowers of rainbow colors waved with the light breeze, as if to welcome me here.

I walked towards the pool and plopped down on a beach side chair. This was beautiful. The house, the city, the country. Oh, did I forget to mention that my brother thought it would be a good idea to buy a house, no villa, oh no mansion in Dubai?

Ever since the black day, everyone has been on the edge. It is getting better, but we never got the opportunity to just sit down, relax and let go. Almost everyone was busy about something. Salman had two new movies ready for release, and the director of one movie decided he wanted changes. So, he was juggling with promotions, shoots, events, and opening an NGO. His ex-Aish thought it would be her shot at fame to accuse my bro of abuse. That is just low! Salman was so depressed ever since she called a press meet to bash him in public. It disgusted me that I liked her once. But atleast, he was moving on…slowly.

Arbaaz was nervous because of the baby. Getting married is not stress free, let me warn you. He was nervous because he was getting married next month. He wanted to get married-he loved Malaika and his baby more than his life. But he was still nervous. Not getting movie gigs wasn’t helping either. Malaika was tired of managing constant shoots, wild parties and being a mom.

Sohail was working day and night for the new company our family was opening. We were also working on starting a new NGO called ‘Being Human.’ The company would deal with the modeling business, where as Being Human would help the people who needed us, needed the support and money. I really liked the cause, so I wanted to help too.

But what could an eleven year old help with when opening a company and NGO? All I was allowed to do was give ideas, and designing with Hailie. One of our ideas was designing clothes, selling them and using the income for the ones who needed it. And it was accepted. Of course, professional designers were roped in, but we worked as side-kicks.

Me, on the other hand wanted to go back to my gym, to train. Every gymnast I knew wanted too. Some tried to sneak in, but were busted by the FIG, and were banned. So, that wasn’t a chance I could take. The FIG had its sources that informed them if we were training. But, every gymnast had to endure so guess we all were together in this. I did get to condition every day though, so I didn’t lose any skills. Didn’t learn any however, and that got me anxious.

Anyways, on the other hand, the media was choking me. And just somehow, I turned out to be in the ‘top ten most influential tweens’ list, and ‘top ten best dressed list’. I could not believe the magazines…how did this even happen?! And that led to more paparazzi, more attention, yada yada yada. I was getting better at it, but it did successfully piss me off at times.

So in a nutshell, everyone around had a short fuse.

And Arbaaz decided to solve it. He bought this palace-yup that was a good way to describe it-in Dubai as an investment and for a much needed vacation. And all this while, we had no idea about this. Only Arbaaz knew. I smiled as I thought about him. Always the kind, caring one. The one who would step between fights, control the craziness around. He was a father I never had.

TANGLED -overprotective famous brothers and crazy lifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara