Premiere Night

These 3-4 chapters are gonna be answers and more drama guys!!!! :D 

If anything is unclear, please feel free to ask! :) And, oh, I strongly recommend reading 'The Flight' (chapter one) so that this all makes sense...

ENJOY!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALISHA’S POV                                        

I woke up, trembling and screaming. It took me a few moments to realize I was in my room, and not in an old white room, all be myself. Wait, I was alone in the room too, but I didn’t feel lonely. The key was the difference between being alone and being lonely.

I checked the time, and my eyes widened to see it was already 5:10 pm. I had decided to catch some sleep, because premiers are always late night, and parties can extend till wee hours. I had to get ready. But first I needed to hear his voice.

*phone*

“Hello?”

“Hey. Yea, I’m done. You can disconnect now.” I replied.

“What? You call and tell me to disconnect?” Salman asked, utterly confused.

“Nightmare. It started again.” I sighed.

“Bad?” he asked, concerned.

“Way to vivid than I’d like it to be. But I’m fine. I just needed to hear your voice.”

“So, I’m like your go-to guy?” he chuckled.

“Always were, always will be.” I replied, matter-of-factly.

“Wanna know a secret?” he asked in a hushed voice.

“Spill it!”

“You are my go-to girl too.” He whispered, and I giggled.

“Kay, I gotta go. Sorry. Will talk when I’m back in like an hour or so?” he said, after I heard someone call his name.

“Sure. Enjoy, bye!” I replied, feeling tons better.

I heard the beep, indicating the call had ended. I sighed and went into the bathroom. A hot shower always succeeds in relaxing me, both physically and mentally. I stood there, letting the water do its work. I kept thinking about the flashbacks. The fire, the strangers, the scream, the loneliness. The nightmares had stopped a few weeks ago, why were they starting back?

*After a few hours*

As soon as our limo came to a halt, cameras flashed, and people squealed. Even after years of attending various events, the love of the fans overwhelmed me.

Salman squeezed my hand and whispered, “Ready?”

“Readier than I ever will be.” I smiled back. This was it. Our first home production was gonna release today. It was possibly the biggest day for us as a family.

The door opened. Salman walked out first, and then helped me out. We had decided that we would walk down in pairs. Malaika decided to skip because she didn’t feel like facing the cameras, so Arbaaz stayed back too. Sohail had already reached with his girlfriend- Z. So, me and Salman were a pair by default. Not that I had a problem.

We stopped to answer a few questions. Some were the usual ones, some utterly ridiculous. I struggled hard to control my laughter at many of them. I was asked about the usual stuff- what was I wearing, school, friends, enemies, boyfriend. Yup, boyfriend. I saw Salman’s jaw clench at the mention. How do these people think that an eleven year old, with overprotective brothers and bodyguards can get a boyfriend? Maybe later, but definitely not now.