Golden Globes

Hey!!! I'm back!!

Sorry, it has been a while since I posted! But stuff came up!! And my IGCSE Results are out, and I;m happy with the 6 A*s and 2As... :D !!! can't even begin to tell how good it feels! 

Anyways, instead of bothering and boring you more, lets get started!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALISHA’S POV

I always was a guitar girl. Always the instrument I felt closest to. But now, I was learning piano. Salman was keen on me learning it, and according to him I was a fast learner. But, I was lazy, I always felt bored to sit at one place practicing one skill again and again. Maybe because our piano teacher at my previous school was boring. But with Salman, it’s always fun.

“Umm, I love the sibling time you are having, but you need to get ready!” Sean looked at us. I saw the time. Oh no. We totally lost track of time. We had to hurry now. I ran up my room, and so did Salman and Sohail. Not into our Mumbai rooms, but into our Beverly Hills rooms.

What happened in Tokyo didn’t bother me much now. I did tell them what happened after a few hours. I was in tears, and my brothers were beyond furious. It had scared me then. What if they did something stupid? What if they killed him, or got him paralyzed? They’d go to jail, and I couldn’t bear that. And yes, all three of them were capable enough to hurt anyone.

That guy was ‘taken care of’ according to everyone. When I asked them what they did, they’d say I didn’t want to know. So, I let them have it their way.

But that didn’t pardon me the ‘safety first’ lecture from my brothers, their manager, the bodyguards, my friends and virtually every other person. But I got their point; I made a dumb decision and almost messed up for my life. They were concerned, I understood. I would have reacted the exact same way if I were in their position.

But, all’s well when the end is well. We were here in California for an award ceremony. The Golden Globes.

Everyone was gonna wear gowns, but not me. I was short for gowns, and also young for them. So scratching that idea, I settled for a dress. A classy, elegant dress, that Malaika chose. She was still pretty pissed off about me not following Britt.  Atleast it had black in it. Anything black and I love it!

I slipped on the dress quickly and the shoes. They added an edge to the otherwise casual outfit. I opened the jewelry box to get my earrings but I couldn’t find them. Fashion crisis! Yea, I am totally being a drama queen, but just the thought of walking down the Golden Globes red carpet makes me nervous. I had no idea what I was gonna do there.

I walked into Malaika’s room hoping that her jewelry was lying around. Nope, she had sapphire earrings, emerald ones, lots of pendants. But not the kind I needed.

“Here” Sohail placed a box in my hand. He was in a tux which was Armani I guess. Salman walked in too, wearing a tux. Guys are lucky and unlucky. They don’t have much to worry about fashion, but at the same time they have fewer options to choose from.

“What’s in it?” I asked him. But before he could reply, I lifted the top off.

“It’s beautiful! And it totally goes with my dress.”I squealed, taking the earrings in my hand. They were amethyst and diamond earrings, long and shiny.

“I know.” Sohail chuckled at my childishness.

“Where did you get these? Why did you? When did you? Why aren’t you answering? Are you gonna answer? Oh, so you are gonna keep mum?” I blabbered, not pausing even to breathe. Sohail placed his hand on my mouth and both of them laughed.