Baby Pops Out

Baby girl or baby boy???? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOHAIL’S POV      

*phone*

(Sohail) Hey ssup?

(Lee) get to the hospital. We think Malaika might deliver the baby soon.

(Sohail) ok, I’m on it.

And I rushed towards the car.

ALISHA’ POV

The waiting period in the hospital was so long. Thankfully Arbaaz was there when Malaika said they needed to go to the hospital. What would I have done alone? I had called everyone who should have known. He was signing papers for an emergency scissoring operation. I was sitting there, with Malaika’s sis Amrita besides me. I tapped my foot nervously, and she tried calm me down. Instead, I turned her anxious too.

Arbaaz came in, and just minutes later Sohail showed up. Apparently, he booked a chopper on emergency basis. Salman was in Israel, so he’d take time to come. We sat in silence, and occasionally someone would break the ice. And it never ended in a full-fledged conversation. I waited, listening to some Adam Lambert music.

A nurse walked in, smiling. Arbaaz shot up, at his first question was,

“How are they?” the nurse was surprised. Most of the time people asked about the sex of the baby. Sad, but true. He? He was more concerned about their well-being. How I loved him!

“Healthy. You can see them.” Arbaaz thanked the nurse was left towards Malaika’s room. Amrita left next, with me and Sohail last. They circled around Malaika who was holding a tiny life wrapped in blue blankets. So fragile, so little. I stood near the door frame, hesitant to go near the baby. What if I hurt it by mistake?

Malaika looked at me, and nodded for me to come near the baby.

“It’s a baby boy. Sorry.” She smiled weakly. She knew I wanted a baby girl, but looking at him, even a baby boy would do. He was the cutest thing I had seen in my life. I smiled as it twitched its little eyes and closed them again.

I couldn’t stop myself. I got my hands near his small ones. I held out a finger, and he grabbed it tightly. It took him a whole hand to grab only my index finger. Everyone went, ‘Awww’ and Malaika grinned wider.

“He loves you already. Remember I said it loves your songs? Sing for him.”

I remembered. She said it comforts him if he heard my voice, especially if I was singing. He’d stop kicking and moving around. I smiled and hummed a random song, seeing the little life sleep in peace and warmth of his mother’s touch.

He released my hand after many minutes, and then Malaika handed him to Arbaaz. He was the happiest soul on earth right now. He radiated, and his eyes were full of affection. One by one, we played with our newest member of the family. But ever so careful.

The baby was here. I was an aunt now. Ok, no. I was not gonna let anyone, even the baby, call me an aunt!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yayyyyy!!! baby!!! I love them! :)

So, last two chapters are already done with too!!! I may upload them today, or tommorrow...depending on my mood lol!! 

then, I'll write a small note, which will decide the future of the story!! :) So, don't forget to read it tomorrow! love you! <3