Girls Day In

disclaimer : I have nothing against Britt....I needed a stylist, and her name poped up so yea...that's about it

This is kinda a fun chapter, but the next one (premier) is gonna be EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!! You want to read it, believe me!!

Anyways, enjoy this one!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALISHA’S POV

I scribbled in my book, not paying attention to the teacher. I already knew what she was talking about; I had read about it something like a year ago.

“Ms. Alisha?” the teacher called out, and I looked up.

“Yes?”

“Can you please tell the class what a nebula is?” she asked, and the whole class turned its attention towards me.

“Yeah. It’s a cloud in space made up of hydrogen, helium, dust and ionized particles. They are basically star forming regions. The Eagle and Omega nebula? So cool.” I replied straight away. Astrophysics had always been I subject that managed to intrigue me.

By the face of the teacher, she had no idea what the Omega nebula was. I always read about new stuff, and it was one of the most recent discoveries. She quickly went back to galaxies and their basics, and I went back to scribbling. I knew about galaxies from third grade. It was time I started reading about dark matter, not solar system.

“What was that?” Nidhi asked me as we got out of the class towards the gate.

“What what?” I asked.

“The nebula thing?”

“Ha! I just happen to be an astrophysics nerd.” I smiled.

“That explains how you surprised the teacher.” She chuckled.

Ruth was standing outside the gate, wearing the shades we gave him.

“So I see you like the shades.” I grinned.

“I do. Now, there are not many cameras. But stay alert. Don’t answer any question that you are not comfortable with. Nidhi, you may or may not reveal your identity. It’s your decision. There will be questions about you, though. Alisha, don’t for God’s sake, stop for hugs or photos or autographs. There are still haters. Got me?” He completed his speech, which I had to listen every day. Which I skipped most of the times and zoned out.

“Aye aye captain!” I saluted him, and he shook his head.

As soon as we got out, paparazzi flashed their cameras.

“To the left, Lissa!”

“Show me the bracelet, please.”

“Here, Alisha. Please.” They asked for photos, and I posed for a few. Then, answering a few easy questions like, ‘how was school?’ I climbed up the BMW. Nidhi decided to stay silent throughout the time.

“That was crazy.” Nidhi exclaimed as we drove off.

“That was not. I’ve been through a lot worse.” I shuddered at the memories of crazy paparazzi days.

“My celebrity friend.”

“Oh come on!” I pouted.

“Kidding!” she held her hands up in the air.

“So what do you think we should do for our day at your place?” she asked, after a while.

“First, eat. Then we decide next.”