Arrested, Saved And Threatened.

IT CONTINUES!!!!!!! read...I know you want to!!!! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALISHA’S POV

I woke up to the sound of sirens. I looked around to see police and rapid action force coming out of a house, and girls around in ambulances. One press van had already reached; it won’t be long till the place would be flooded with media personnel. But, I had no idea what had happened here. I just had to fall asleep, right?

I hoped down, and Salman jogged towards me.

“We got them.” He said, giving me a small smile.

“Where are they?” I asked.

“Under police custody. We got a non-bail able arrest warrant for them.” He said, and a cop called for him. He kissed my cheek and took off.

I ran towards the police car in the front, and saw two people sitting there. They were the cause of all the mess in my life. They were the ones who killed Marissa. They were the ones who inflicted the mark on my left wrist. They were the ones to cause the pain, the agony, the madness. Murderers. Cold blooded murderers.

One of them smirked, and cocked his head to the side.

“You will regret.” He hissed, barely audible. And the car drove away.

Those three words were the most terrifying words of my life. That face was the face of a demon. A ruthless, inhuman creature. I stared at the car, till it was out of sight. The world came to a halt. Then it was just me and those three words.

I knew this person. Maybe not his name, but I KNEW him well. He meant what he said. He would go to any extend to make me regret this night. He will try his best to make my life miserable. He will make me pay back- slowly, painfully.

I jumped as a pair of hands touched my shoulders.

“Hey baby girl. It’s me.” Sohail whispered, and I looked at him. I didn’t move, I didn’t reply. Instead, I returned my gaze towards the road in the direction of the now invisible police car.

SALMAN’S POV

After giving the cops my statement, I walked towards Lee. She was scared, I could tell. As I walked, I saw Sohail approach her, and she jumped when he placed his hands on her shoulder. That was not normal. Then she stared back, towards the driveway. She looked pale as a ghost, her eyes wide open. She looked terrified.

I went and sat down on my knees infront of her. Cupping her face, I made her look at me. She was fighting with herself. All of this was too much for her little soul to handle. She didn’t understand what was going on, but she was still strong. She always stood up for herself, and always fought injustice. That was one of the things I admired about her.

“Safe love, no worries.” I whispered and she threw herself towards me. I hugged her, in a loving, protective manner. ‘Safe love, no worries’ were just four words for everyone. But for us two, it had a deep meaning. It meant that our love was safe, and she didn’t have to worry about it ending, ever. It also meant that I’d keep her safe from any harm or pain. Because I loved her too much.

I carried her to the car, her arms around my neck and legs around my torso. I had requested the cops to give her some time before taking her statement, and they agreed. My baby sister needed her big brother.

Since Saina and the other thirteen girls were being taken to the hospital, that only left me, Lee, Sohail and Z. We got four cars, two for the guards and two for us. We’d need atleast a dozen bodyguards, because the news that we weren’t in the premiere had broken out. They must be creating a chaos back home and at the venue.

I got into the Audi with Lizzie, and Sohail and Z got into the Mercedes. Two guards were in each car, and one car was infront of us, with one behind. Cameras flashed and the paparazzi were pounding the windows. Liz grabbed me tighter, and I whispered comforting words to her.

She got calmer after a few minutes, and stopped shaking.

“Why are you here?” she asked quietly, playing with her fingers.

“For you, Pixie.” I tried to study her. She was obviously fighting the urge to scream and bang her head, or punch something. Her face illuminated the questions running through her mind. And she was tensed.

“No. you need to be at the party right now.”

“I cancelled it. Nothing is more important than you are.” I spoke, as softly as I could. Inside, I was burning. I wanted to kill those people. They were disgusting; they didn’t even deserve to be called human.

I saw guilt wash over her face, and she looked out of the window.

“You don’t need to feel guilty of ANYTHING. I promised you, remember? We’ll find answers. We are about to find out.” I said, hoping it would make her feel better.

She just nodded, without looking at me. I decided not to push the topic further. The rest of the drive was silent, with Beyonce playing in the background. I smiled as she sub-consciously began singing ‘Halo’ with her idol. Her voice was magical, so pure. Just like her heart. 

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahaha....I know not many answers!! But I'll be uploading in an hour or so....so its all good!! :)

hope you liked it!!