Jerk Brother or Protective brother?

ta-da!!! sorry for making you wait but my dentist is determined to make me live in pain! :'( 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP : “Bitch!” he threw me to the ground. I yelled for attention, but he covered my mouth. I bit his hand and yelled more. He slapped me across the face, and pulled me up by hair. He stared me down with his blue, viperous eyes.

 ALISHA’S POV

Before his fist reached my face, someone tackled him to the ground.

“Backup.” Mike yelled into the phone, as he pinned the boy down. Within seconds, there were ten guards at the place. Some guards held the guy down, and Mike came over to me. He helped me up, seeing how I was crumpled on the cold, wet ground.

“Are you ok?” He asked. I nodded, afraid my voice would spill how scared I actually was. He hugged me and took me inside the vanity van. He got me some water, and I drank it cause my throat was really dry.

“Do my brothers know?” I asked, barely audible.

“No. An assistant said you weren’t in the green room, so we searched for you. And I heard the screams.” He explained.

“Oh. Don’t tell them.” I begged. I knew he wouldn’t listen, but I had to give it a try.

“I can’t do that. You…”

“Please! It would save so much drama. Besides everyone is stressed out, because of me. It’s not like I’m gonna come back here anytime soon. We’ll be off by tonight. He won’t harm me. Just let go.”

“Here is the deal. You tell them, before lunch. Or I will.”

“Mike please.”

“Oh, don’t Mike please me. I’m not giving in. This was serious. And we are gonna have a talk about walking off.” He narrowed his eyes. I’d have to go through the lecture about safety first again. Lovely.

“Whatever.” I replied, looking away.

“Sorry?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Better. Now, let’s go inside, the guys are almost done.”

We went inside, and I didn’t even want to know what they did with the attacker. Hopefully beat him up. Please no police, I can’t handle another investigation. Another round of statements, lawyers, questions, accusations. I was sitting on the couch, legs to my chest, my head buried.

“Hey baby girl we…what’s wrong?” Sohail asked as he came in.

“Nothing. It’s just Nidhi not talking to me.” I didn’t even look up.

“It’ll be alright. Trust me. Friends do fight sometimes.” He smiled sympathetically. I hated lying to him, but he was the easiest. I still felt so guilty about lying. I had always been a bad liar, but he didn’t notice it. Salman, how was I gonna handle him?

“Hey, ready for…what happened? Sohail what did you do?” Salman asked, sitting on my other side.

“I don’t always get her sad. And it’s Nidhi.” I could see them, but they couldn’t see my face, or cheeks rather.

“I wish I…what happened to your wrists?” He asked, taking them in his hands.

“Nothing.” I shuttered, pulling them away. What was I gonna handle this now? Did I really think I could hide this from them?

“Liz. Show me your wrists please.” Salman asked, firmly. I decided to play the dumb and deaf girl. I stayed still, frozen.

“Please?” he asked again.