Gossip and Guy Drama

SALMAN’S POV                     

“Up! Now!”

“Get away!” Liz mumbled and snuggled closer to me. I wrapped my hands around her tighter, and kept my eyes shut. Who in the world was disrupting our sleep?

“Get up right now! See what you have done.” Cassie yelled again at the top of her painfully high pitched voice.

We both didn’t reply back, half interested in anything but sleep. That was us, people. Sleepyheads, and possible Olympians in the sport of being couch potatoes.

“Sean.” Cassie called, and our covers were ripped off.

“Uff!” Me and Lee frowned, and got closer. Ah, the soft pillow. How I love sleeping on them.

“Up, up, up!” Sean flipped the lights on and off, and Cassie threw the curtains open. That was it! I opened one eye, glaring at them.

“Get out of here! Ugh!” Liz grumbled, eyes barely open.

“These people won’t let us sleep. Who gave you the key, Cassie?” I asked her.

“Sean.” Obviously. He always has every room’s spare key, in case of emergencies. They better have a valid reason for this. Trust me, I could get pretty grumpy when woken up without any cause. I wouldn’t hesitate to fire them.

By this time, Liz was up too. And just like me, she wasn’t happy to be woken up early morning. Cassie opened her laptop and sat at the coffee table. I was still in boxers, shirtless. I didn’t even bother to cover up. Everybody has seen in shirtless, even onscreen. Big deal.

Room service came in, and they got some coffee and Juice. Lee came into the living room too, yawning.

“Here. You’ll like it, your sleep will disappear.” I said, handing her some coffee she took half interested.

“You are giving her coffee?” Cassie raised a brow and I shrugged. She’ll have it one day or the other.

“Look what is all over the gossip websites!” She shoved the screen towards us, and me and Lee read.

Update- Out and about in Tokyo.

Just days after some unknown controversy in the household, the Khans were in Tokyo, Japan. While the police are still investigating the case with full force, the cops have orders not to spill anything to the media. To read about it further, click here.

Back to the story. The oldest and the youngest siblings were seen out enjoying in Tokyo. They went for dinner at a local cuisine place, and then went for ice cream. Everything seemed to be going well. According to two girls, they were having a good time at dinner, talking and laughing.

But at the ice cream parlor, things went out of hand. Apparently, Salman and his kid sister met a five year old fan. From where we were, it seemed like her mother got pretty angry at them offering the kid some ice cream. She slapped the kid across the face, and snapped at the celebrities. Surprisingly, Salman- who is known for his unpredictability- kept his temper under control and decided to leave for the best.

According to bystanders, the lady even abused his sister, to which she replied calmly. We being a family-friendly website choose not to write the exact words, but they were hurtful and uncensored.

After this incident, the two were seen singing in their car to unidentified song. The two were later spotted at Hamleys. We are surprised they were allowed entry after the incident last year during Christmas. They were seen pillow fighting in the store, but did not ruin the place.