Surprises!

if you don't know twitter---> #hastag is kinda a link. RT means retweet, and @someone means reply or mention! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SALMAN’S POV

I hated the fact that I wasn’t there with my baby sis when she needed me. Damn weather changes. I would have been there in time, if it wasn’t for the stupid snow storm. I had cut almost a day, waiting for a plane back home. But then, I had to go to shoot in Bangkok. That meant no meeting my family for even more days. It was already three days! But I would be home for dinner tonight…

*a few hours later*

I slipped into the house, ninja style. Nobody knew I was coming, except Sean and the security guys. All of them were watching some movie, a horror flick I guessed. Ha! Epic timing…my entry was gonna be classy.

I walked behind the couches, surprisingly going unnoticed. I would have scared Malaika, but no chances with her. My brothers are not easy targets; they don’t get afraid during horror flicks. So that leaves one target. An evil smile made its way onto my face as I grabbed Lee from behind and covered her mouth.

“Ouch!” I jumped, startled. My sister just elbowed me in the stomach. Hard.

“Don’t ever do that again!” She shrieked, getting off the couch. That was not supposed to happen. She never loses her temper when any one of us comes back after days. She was glaring at me, looking hurt. Was it that scary?

“Sorry I…”

“Just zip it. No repeat. I have enough stuff about killers in my mind already.”

That was it. She was still scared about people, no hideous creatures, harming her. She shouldn’t be. She didn’t know it, but our security was extremely tight right now. Nobody could even think about laying a finger on any of us. Nobody except me, her and the security guys knew about the threat. Malaika, Arbaaz and Sohail had enough stress to deal with. So, as a big brother, I decided to keep this a secret.

 But still, she was terrorized. But, what could you expect? She had seen them murdering girls like burning paper. It was only natural to be frightened of them. Infact anyone who wasn’t would be a fool. Especially after what we found out recently. Even I thought they were dangerous, and increased the security to Zplus – the highest amount of security.

I sat down on the couch and pulled her to me. She was stiff at the beginning, but then gave in and snuggled closer. Within minutes, she was asleep. The movie was almost over too, so I went into my room and laid her on the bed. Then, after getting fresh, I went into the kitchen to grab a bite.

“Salman?” Malaika asked, and I looked up to see Malaika on the stairs.

“Hmmm?”

“We need to talk.” She said and went into Sohail’s room. I shrugged and followed her, taking my dinner with me. On entering, I saw everyone except Pixie in the room. Arbaaz and Malaika were on the bed, while Sohail and Yana were on the couch, occupying it entirely. So, I grabbed a bean bag and settled down near all of them.

“Something is wrong with Lee.” Arbaaz stated out the obvious. “And we need to fix it.”

“I’m already onto it.” I smiled. I had already sensed her discomfort over the phone earlier. So, I made some special arrangements. I explained it to my family, and all of them were super excited. Well, expect Malaika, since she couldn’t be a part of it. And Arbaaz decided to stay back in case of any emergency. But still, they were extremely supportive, and that’s what mattered the most. They’d get a treat sometime later, I wrote in my mental memo.