The Flight

ALISHA'S (LIZ OR LEE'S) PIC ON THE RIGHT!!! ENJOY!!

*sigh* It's just a chapter to introduce her family. If you want any more help, I have attached a CHARACTER PROFILES at last, but guess you won't need it! :D 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALISHA’S POV

I looked out the window of my first class seat, and said my silent goodbyes to all my friends in LA. The flight attendants carried out the safety procedures and our flight crept to towards the runaway.

I continued to look outside as we took off, just like hundreds of other flights did everyday at LAX. I was gonna miss this place so much, the people, my school, my gymnastics and my music. But then, other friends were waiting for me at my destination. Moreover, I had a family waiting for me.

Where was I going? Mumbai, India. Yeah, I was gonna travel across half the globe. It was where my family was settled.

My family being of my brothers, soon-to-be-sister-in-law and soon-to-come-into-the-world-nephew-or-niece. I had three brothers, all elder to me, the youngest being elder to me by nine years. Yeah, they were all grownups, career men. And not any career, but all of them were in the show biz.

My eldest brother, Salman was the world’s newest phenomenal actor. Girls found him hot and sexy, and I had no idea why. He had the six packs, the height, the charm, agreed. But how did he make it to the ‘top three hottest men’ I would never comprehend. Anyways, along with being an actor, he was a producer too, and an amazing cook. He was the eldest, and most overprotective of the three. I was always the closest to him, because he was practically the reason I had this life. He just knew me better than I knew myself.

My second eldest brother was Arbaaz. He was so freakishly intelligent. He was more the business dude, and handled finances and stuff. He was also keen on re opening a business that was shut down. But, he was Salman’s brother. He had great acting skills, and was more of a serious drama person than an entertainer. So yeah, that’s about him. Except that he was engaged and was soon gonna become father. He was the perfect gentleman, the one you could go to when you needed someone to listen. He was also more practical than the others and that’s saying something!

Malaika- his fiancé- was a big time supermodel, VJ and the best dancer according to me. I may be a lil biased but oh well. She was pregnant with Arbaaz’s child, and they were love birds wince years. I don’t remember they both dating anyone else besides each other. She was a sister to me, but was extremely girly. Her world revolved around fashion and heels, and she pretty much gave me all the knowledge I had about the red carpet, paparazzi, fashion et cetera.

Sohail was the youngest brother, and also a playboy. He was just starting off in the show business, yet I knew he’d reach heights. He had this cute smile, and could be sweet when needed. Just like Salman, he had a well deserved six pack. But he didn’t use them around unlike the eldest. All three of them had low temper, but Salman was fists and the other two were talks. Believe me when I say this; sometimes the talks are creepier than the fists.

And now me. Alisha was my name on the passport but nobody called me that. It was Liz, Lizzie, Lee, LeeLee, Lil Liz/Lee, Pixie, baby girl…you get the gist. Some nicknames were general, some had copy write over them. I was a level nine (and soon ten) gymnast, but I was allowed to leave because the FIG had restricted any practice in China, USA, and Russia until they had some survey and brought in new rules- which could take months. So, I was gonna spend the time in India with my family.

Adoptive family, to be technically correct. News Flash- I was adopted.

I didn’t know the details, thanks to memory loss. I was just five when there was a landslide or something, and I somehow landed up near the highway. Salman saw me and got me to the hospital. There, he forced his parents to adopt me, which they did under the pressure of media and ‘looking good.’ They were famous too, but had no hand in Salman’s success. Hell, we were practically broke for weeks!

They were never really fond of me, and were emotionally abusive towards me and others. One day, it turned physical and Salman left home with me and the others. He still didn’t have a career then, but he managed to get two gigs, one in India and one in Hollywood. Both of them were hits and he was a superstar overnight.

So, now that you have a brief up of my history, let me come back to the present. I was small, with dark brunette hair and bronze skin. I loved music; it was my life besides gymnastics. I could write and compose, though I was better at the former. And just so you know, the paparazzi loved stalking me.

Somehow being adopted by brothers, having an expensive wardrobe and stuff was the ticket to crazy life. I mean I wasn’t even a celebrity! Yes, I did go to private school for security reasons, had a million dollar wardrobe because my brothers loved to pamper me- the only girl. We had lived through days when we had nothing, and they wanted to make sure I never went through that again. I had a chauffeur because it was impossible for them to get me to school and gym since they always worked and shot in every corner of the world.

But nope, the media had to make a big deal out of everything related to us. We were the ‘royal family’ according to them.

Only some people in LA got it. Selena, Hailie, Amber, Ashley, Kay, Roo, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Dean and Matt. Yeah, they were about everyone in school and gym who didn’t judge me from the most recent tabloid or the clothes I was wearing. And they were also my closest friends. Some of them were celebrity kids, some weren’t. But it hardly mattered because we all loved each other.

I had friends in Mumbai too, people who knew. And most importantly, I had a family. A little unconventional, but it was mine. And I loved it the way it was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i started again........im kinda not sure what to do coz im new to wattpad!!

COMMENT VOTE AND FAN PLEASE!!

thanks for reading.......suggestions are welcome!!