Face the Facts

Last chapter!!! Wow, time flies by!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALISHA’S POV                     

Later that night, I snuggled into the warm covers with candles lit. I loved decorated candles.

I wrote into my diary

Time to rewind and face a few facts :

1.      We now have a new member in the family, whose name is Arhaan.

2.      Paparazzi will not let me be.

3.      My brothers are getting more popular by the day, and richer.

4.     I have to concentrate on gymnastics more, cause we’ll go back to train with Trevor in the Sky gym soon. And there are some major changes taking place, which I’m not thrilled about. FIG will inform us soon enough.

5.      I have a bitter, cold, mysterious past, which I’m still not well aware about. Which sucks.

6.     I have to help the girls and get the inhuman bastards into prison.

7.     Ahh, life is gonna be anything but normal…

“Hey, wassup?” Salman entered my room, and plopping besides me. I quickly shut the diary. Nobody could read it, ever. It was illegal.

“Scribbling.” I shrugged. He knew better than that but he’d never start the topic. The last time he asked we got into a fight about privacy and I ended up grounded for throwing a huge tantrum. I usually didn’t get into trouble, because I couldn’t do anything wrong with all the people around me. For e.g., how do you think I can sneak around or lie or drink with bodyguards around?

And even grounding doesn’t help. With no cell, TV and laptop, I always read books. Yup, I was a big time dork, I loved books. And no guardian could deny access to books. So, I didn’t face a problem. Usually it was one of them who let me get ‘ungrounded’ for a while cause someone is home after a long time, or there is a must-attend event and they wouldn’t go alone, and just stuff. Yea, they suck in the grounding thingy. But then, I never misused it.

“Tough days, huh?” he asked and I nodded letting my face collide with the mattress. He had been busy and tortured by the media too. As in being crushed and smacked by every single website and show and tabloid. It was insane. They loved to target us people. And then, I also had to go to give my statement tomorrow in the police station. So, we both were in crisis situation.

He switched on my music player, and we blasted the music. ‘Break your Heart’ by Taio Cruz played randomly and I began singing with him like crazy. Nothing healed like music did.

“What the hell guys?” Arbaaz and Sohail walked in, while Salman was fake head locking me. We were just messing around, and they were terrified. Finally when they got we were not actually blood thirsty, all of my brothers tackled me down.

“Uff.” I grumbled, defeated under hundreds of pounds, most of it muscle.

“This is funnn!” Sohail sighed in content and everyone else laughed and agreed. I couldn’t even move, I was being squeezed and smothered in the bottom. I just rolled my eyes and wiggled around to get them off. Not that it threw them to the floor. After what seemed like eternity of laughter and jokes, they got off me, and we got into a sibling hug. I kissed everyone goodbye, and they left my room.

 I opened the diary again and wrote,

Some other facts:

1.      My brothers are bloody muscular and strong, and they can tackle me easily.

2.      But they love me beyond anything, and I do too.

3.      They will protect me from anything – besides tickling and tackling.

4.     The new baby, Arhaan, is gonna be a protective one too, I know it.

5.      Malaika will keep this house sane…when she is home that is.

6.     So, my life will continue…crazy but worth it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, the end!! Please read the author's note next for details of the sequel!! Thanks for reading, I love you all!! :)