The Pay-Back day

Disclaimer : I have nothing against any celebrity, nor am I implying anything. It's just for the story's sake!! :) 

twit pic no 1:  the photo towards the right!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALISHA’S POV

Monday mornings suck when you have barely three hours of sleep, and you change in the plane to get to school on time. I wore my uniform, and got my hair done in the jet itself. Everyone was getting ready, even before we landed. Salman was headed to Bangkok straight from the airport and Sohail for Maldives in a few hours. Crazy life.

On the way to school, I decided to hop on twitter. Wow, I already had some 400000+ followers! Epic!

BeingAlisha : @BeingSalmanKhan and Sohail …2 of the 3 coolest dudes on Earth!! (twitpic)

IamSRK : @BeingAlisha @BeingSalmanKhan Saw u guys der… Had a screening party of Super Bowl…had a blast!!  #fans

BeingAlisha : @IamSRK Yea, I’m gonna learn some soccer…everyone I know is a fan!

BeingAlisha : But, I gotta meet @SelenaGomez! <3 miss u already! #bff

ItsBebo : I’m with you in the club… #NotSoccerFans

BeingAlisha : Btw guys, another one of me, Sohail and @BeingSalmanKhan (twitpic)

I didn’t realize we reached school till my door was thrown open. Leo or Mike weren’t there, so the trip consisted of boring music and no conversations. Worst way to start a morning. I smiled and waved for the cameras, hurrying inside. I stepped inside and the bell went off. What a save!

I closed twitter and ran in super girl style to class. The first class? History. I stepped in, and took a seat in the front. I had no idea why it was still empty. Whatever, so I sat down, putting my phone on silent. Many girls walked in afterwards, taking seats and staring at me. And I glared back, with double the evil in eyes. Miraculously, they looked down.

“Homework please? And Miss Alisha, may I see your leave note?” Oh crap. There was this extra class on Saturday which I missed. And I had not signed or even gotten a leave note. Well, that wasn’t exactly my mistake, how could I take permission for something I didn’t even know was gonna happen? And in this school it’s something unforgivable- to miss extra classes. Salman, I will kill you.

“Sorry, I don’t have any.” I tried to explain, but was shooed off.

“What makes you think you can fly off for a soccer game, and miss a class? That is not acceptable here, and you know that!” she yelled, and I was still calm. It was natural for her to be pissed off, they did work extra time, and a child not showing up is not cool. I got it. But I didn’t do it on purpose.

“I’m sorry. It was not the best idea. But I had no idea about this plan, really. I would have never done it if I knew.” I tried again. This time, she got a wooden ruler off the desk and banged it on my desk. And came more yelling. And she went from missing a class, to flying out for a game, to being arrogant, to being snobby, to being filthy rich, to being unworthy. And that was exactly when I stepped in.

“Ma’am I don’t…” I was shut up blow a strong blow landing against my arm. Did she just hit me with a ruler, on my arm, infront of everyone? What did I even do? It was no secret that she was the teacher who spanked when furious. And it was permitted in private schools, here and in US too. But I didn’t even do anything so damn wrong.

Tears blurred my vision, and I took a long breath to keep them inside. I was gonna have a bruise now.

“That was for?” I asked.

“For interrupting. And you still have a few more to go. For being disrespectful, being irresponsible, back answering, and being late.”

“But…” another blow. That was it. I had some self-respect. I was not taking blows for no Goddamn reason.

“You can’t spank me for just the heck of it.” I saved myself, holding back the ruler this time. She was furious now. I had the right to defend myself, and I was using it.

“You were never spanked. That is why you talk shamelessly.”

I let out a laugh devoid of any emotion. She looked at me blankly, and I narrowed my eyes.

“I was- I was spanked to unconsciousness.” I whispered, audible only to her. She looked down, and left the hold of the ruler. I stood there, as she walked out of the room. There was a lot of name calling when I left the class too. Then, just while exiting, I turned around,

“Call me whatever you want. It only proves you are a bunch of hypocritical, jealous bitches. So under confident, that you feel the need to survive on someone else’s pain.”

And I left the room. Guess today was the Pay-back day for all. I looked at the mark the ruler had left. Nothing compared to that when Salman’s ‘parents’ hit me so hard against a wall that I lost consciousness. For what?  Breaking a glass. Yeah, for breaking a wine glass by mistake, I had to be admitted into an ER. But that was long back. It hardly bothered me now.

I walked around, till it was time for the next class, English. Hope there is no drama there too. Oh wait, Nidhi’s in the same class. Fan-flipping-tastic. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only three more chapters!!! :( sad, happy??? please let me know, and don't forget to read the author's note I'll upload latest by tomorrow!! thanks! :)