SuperBowl

update!! my prediction came TRUE... Giants won!!! yayyyy!! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALISHA’S POV

“Up, and seat belt on!” Sohail poked at me. I snuggled closer to whomever was on my right.

“Fine then.” Suddenly some techno song started off near my right ear.

“What the hell!” I cried, rubbing my ear. I almost fell off the seat. I hated him right now. There were better ways to wake your little sister up.

“She was trying to get you two up forever!” he pointed at an airhostess, who just smiled at us blushing. Us two? Oh, I was sleeping next to Salman, who was rubbing his left ear too. So, I wasn’t alone in this ‘abuse-the-ear’ thingy. Nice.

“We are about to land. Please wear your seatbelts.” She smiled and left off, Sohail following her to his seat. I frowned and rubbed my eyes. I still needed so sleep. But, we had to wear seatbelts. Tried not to wear that thing once. Let’s just say it wasn’t the best idea.

After buckling myself up, and grabbing a magazine, time flew by. We were joking about the gossip in the magazine. Absurd gossip, that’s the only word I could think of. But then, what can you expect from OK! Magazine?

We landed, in a huge city.

“Welcome to Phoenix, Arizona. Temperature…” We were in Phoenix? For what? My best guesses were NYC, or LA, or even Hawaii. But phoenix? I had never been there in my life, and I didn’t think there was anything for the guys to do in Phoenix.

I grabbed the bag Yana had gotten for me, and stepped out the jet. Wow, it wasn’t as hot as I expected it to be. Pleasant actually. Sohail and Yana were already out, and Salman was pushing me out. Another thing about private jets? After the passport thingy, we didn’t even have to claim the baggage. Straight to the car. Not actually straight to the car, cause most of the time there are cameras and reporters.

Apparently the news of us coming to Phoenix had broken out. They knew and I didn’t. Amazing. After smiling and waving and giving a few poses, we got into the hotel limo.

*at dinner*

In hotels we mostly ordered room service. But today, we went to the restaurant. We had to book a corner, so we wouldn’t be noticed. Security was scattered around. This was my third surprise? Phoenix?

“What’s with flying all the way here?” I asked, digging the starters.

“Do you even know what’s tomorrow?” Salman asked, as if I just committed the biggest crime in the world. What was tomorrow? Saturday? Or Friday. Jeez, the time difference thing sucks!

“It’s Superbowl!” Salman pointed his fork at me, and I raised a brow. Oh, yea! I had read about it, but it kinda slipped out of my mind. I was not a huge soccer fan, so it hardly mattered to me. But the guys? Put on a football match and they got out of control. As in once one of them actually threw a vase at the screen cause their favorite team lost. Talk about being obsessed.

“Yea.” I nodded my head, and kept eating my food. A while later, I noticed the guys were staring at me with their eyes wide open in horror. I looked at Yana who asked what happened.

“I don’t even know what it is.” She shrugged. That got her all the attention from the guys. See? I was better in soccer than her. I atleast knew what Super bowl was. Sohail chocked on his drink, and Salman dropped his fork.