Chapter 4: A Dream

*Dream*

I wake up to Mat yelling at Mitch.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH" Mat yells. Then he punches Mitch straight across the face.

I get off the couch where me and Mitch were laying down and run over to Mat and Mitch. I quickly separate them before they end up killing each other. I look over at Mat who now had tears all over his face.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING TO EACH OTHER?!" I yell at them with a serious face.

Then I looked over at Mitch, who already had a bruise on his jaw and blood dripping down from his nose.

"KELLY! HE WAS SLEEPING WITH YOU! IM NOT GOING TO LET HIM DO THAT!" Mat yells out at the top of his lungs. His eyes are begging for me to let go of him. Then he charges at Mitch and they once again start to fight.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!" Mitch yells.

"MAT STOP! HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG! I WAS THE ONE WHO WANTED TO!" I yell back at mad, furious.

"What?" Mat says quietly, looking at me like I was crazy.

"Mitch. You knew I would be mad. I was friends with you for 8 years and now you do this to me?!" He says to Mitch.

Mat's eyes go from caring and sorry to mad and furious. Then, they pounced at each other once again. I burst out crying and run to my room, curling up in the corner, balling my eyes out.

*Dream Over*

I wake up sweating. Instead of Mitch sitting up, he set himself down on the couch, laying down with me. He snores lightly and I chuckle. I look down and I see my fingers still interlocked with Mitch's fingers. I smile at the thought and I look up at him. No bruises. No scars. No blood. Although, he looks cute when he's sleeping. I sigh of relief. And lay back down with him. I think about why I had that dream. I knew Mat would disagree with me laying down with Mitch, holding hands. But I feel safe and comfortable with him. I couldn't leave his arms - no matter how hard I tried. Being in his arms. His presence. I replay his laugh and see his eyes and smile in my mind. How can a person be that perfect? I dig my face in his chest. Then I fall back to sleep.

Hey my little pancakes! I know I said that I couldn't write without my book but I decided to make a special filler to thank you guys for 50 reads! I can't believe how fast we got to 50. I know people are saying thanks for 1000 by now, but 50 is a long way for me. Thank you.

Team Crafted Instagram:

@mrs_kelly_hughes

Personal Instagram:

@future_mrs_hughes

Much luv!

-Kelly xoxo