Chapter 11: Defeated

It's been a week since that... Well. That thing happened. Jason and Liz needed to move out to be closer to their parents and Hayley had to move out too so she can help her family. I was sad they had to leave.

"I'll miss you guys!" I say, giving them a hug.

"Me too!" Hayley says, returning the hug.

Then she walks over to Jerome and gives him a slow, passionate kiss.

"Don't forget me Jerome. I love you." She says, crying.

"I won't. Call me when you land." Jerome says, then giving her a hug.

"Bye Jason! Bye Liz!" I say, also giving them hugs.

Damn. Lots of hugs today. Then they grab their luggage and leave in a taxi. We all sit on the couch, not knowing what to do next.

"Call Of Duty?" Preston asks.

"HELL YEAH!" Mat yells.

Then, Preston runs to the xbox and turns it on. He puts the game in and he hands out the 3 controllers to Mat, Mitch, and Jerome. After 10 minutes of playing, we hear a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" I yell, running to the door.

Everyone nods and looks back at the tv. I open the door and gasp. It was Tyler.

"What are you doing here?" I say loud.

Everyone turns their head. I turn mine to look at them. Mat looks furious. So does Mitch.

"I- I need to get my stuff. May I?" Tyler says.

"Go. And hurry up." Mat says angry.

Tyler runs up the stairs into Sadie's room. I turn to Sadie who is balling her eyes out. Sarah goes to comfort her.

"Um. Kelly? Can you help me?" He asks.

I look at Mat.

"Go. But stay at a careful distance. Call if you need help." Mat whispers.

I nod and run up the stairs. After half way of packing in silence, he speaks.

"Kelly can we talk?" He says.

"About?" I question.

I was starting to get worried.

"Well. I like you. I like you a lot. Now c'mon, nobody needs to know." He says while leaning in.

"Um. I'd rather not." I say trying to push him away.

But he doesn't stop. He pushes towards me. I try to get out of his grip but it's too strong. Just before his lips touch mine, I yell.

"MAT! MITCH! JEROME! SOMEONE!"

I hear them rush up the stairs. The door slams open and they all see Tyler's hand around my waist, trying to kiss me. Then, without hesitating, Mat runs up and punches Tyler in the face. Tyler let's go of me and I run towards Sadie and Sarah. They both hug me tight as we watch the fight go down.

Once Mat punches Tyler for the second time, Mitch, Jerome, and Preston step up to back him up. Tyler shakes his head and swings at Mat. Mitch pushes Mat out of the way just in time and takes his turn to punch him right in the stomach. He trips back and while they have the chance, Jerome and Preston both run behind Tyler and holds him back.

"What do you think you were doing?!" Mat yells.

"I- I -" Tyler starts, but Mat doesn't let him finish.

I look at him and see he already has a black eye and blood dripping from all different places.

"I think.. Sadie and Kelly should finish this.." Mitch says.

"What am I chopped liver?!" Sarah yells.

"Great idea. You guys can all help." Mat says.

Sadie starts. She walks up to Tyler who was still being held back by Preston and Jerome.

"I trusted you. For 2 YEARS! Why would you do this to me?!" Sadie says, tearing up.

But before he could even open his mouth, Sadie gives him a good punch in the jaw. He grunts in pain and Sadie smiles. She walks back to us and it was my turn. I walk up to him. Looking at him, I feel bad for a second.. But I quickly realize what he's done.

"You bastard." Is all I say before giving him a hard kick in the shins.

He doubles over a little, trying to fall on the ground but is kept in place by the 2 boys. I turn around smiling. Then it was Sarah's turn. She says nothing. All she does is give him a slap to the face, so hard that it leaves a mark.

"Now leave. And don't come back." Mat says.

The 2 boys let him go and he falls to his knees. He stays on the ground for a brief moment and finally stands up, grabbing his things. He walks down the stairs and we all hear the door shut. He all breath out. I hug the 4 boys and whisper a quick 'Thank You' in their ears. Then I walk to the girls giving them a tight hug.

After we had a moment to think to ourselves, we look at Sadie's room. There was blood drips all over the floor and glass from Sadie's cup that I didn't even realize I knocked over when I was in Tyler's grip. But we don't seem to worry about that right now. All we know is that Tyler was defeated.

Hey my little pancakes! I just wanted to say THANK YOU for 200 reads! It's insane! I saw I had 200 and before I know it, a few hours later, I saw 250 reads! WTF! Thank you so much! All support is appreciated! Special thanks to my best friend Sadie. She is such an amazing friend and such a help. I love you biggums! I hope you guys liked this long chapter! See you guys soon!

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo