Chapter 7: One Magical Day

I wake up to be pushed off my bed onto the floor.

"WAKE UP WE GON GO TO DISNEY DANG FLABBIT WAKE UP" Sarah yells.

I sit up confused and see Sarah looking at me serious.

"C'MON RECRUIT #19! SAY HUT!" She yells at me.

I look behind Sarah and see Sadie laughing at me as her face goes red like a tomato. I quickly stand up straight and put my hand to the top of my forehead like a real soldier.

"YES SERGEANT SARAH!" I yell with a serious face.

Then I see Sadie running to join me.

"MARCH RECRUITS MARCH! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT RECRUIT 17?!" Sarah yells to Sadie.

"NO SERGEANT SARAH!" Sadie yells back, standing straight and marching proudly.

Just then, the boys walk in seeing us march in a circle with our hands to our foreheads.

"What are you g-" Mitch says but gets cut off by Sarah.

"SAY HUT RECRUIT 20,21,22 and 23! YOU ARE IN SARAH'S TERRITORY NOW! MARCH RECRUITS MARCH!" Sarah harshly yells at Mitch, Mat, Jerome and Preston.

"SAY HUT!" The boys yell in order.

Then they wiggle their way into our marching circle. We all laugh and gather around.

"That was fun." Sarah says.

"For you. I'm tired." Sadie says.
We all laugh at her comment. Then me, Sarah and Sadie get ready in the bathroom. I wear a pair of denim shorts matched with my Minnie Mouse t-shirt. I put my hair in a high ponytail and put on my Minnie Mouse ears. I put on just a little bit of makeup and walk outside. The boys look at me.

"What?" I say.

"Nothing." The boys say in unison.

Then the girls walk out. They look absolutely stunning. Mitch looks at us with his eyes wide.

"Once Mitch stops drooling we can go." Jerome says.

The girls laugh. Then we head out the door. We rent a car and hop in. It takes us about a good 45 mins to get there. We finally park and I grab my backpack. We step out of the car and the girls look at each other. We suddenly burst out running to the line ups. We always have done this as kids.

"Ima beat you guys this time!" I say while running.

"Not a chance! After marching horribly this morning!" Sarah yells back.

"Oh it's on!" I say while panting.

And when we look up, Sadie already beat us. Me and Sarah always get competitive.

"You guys suck." Sadie says, sticking her tongue out at me.

We look back seeing the boys just about to reach us. We then walk to the line together and enter the park. It was beautiful. There were mountains and castles with every single detail added. I felt like I was in a movie. Now I just need Prince Charming.

We spend the whole day riding every roller coaster twice, and saw every castle and building. Of course, we also went on the teacups until Mat's face turned green. It was quiet the sight. After the whole day, I realized it was already 11:30 PM. Where did the time go?

"Guys, me and Preston are gonna go wait around the grand fountain till midnight for our midnight kiss." Sarah says, taking Preston with her.

They were so cute. I wish I had a relationship like that. Then we just stood and looked at the stars. I checked the time. 11:55. Then Mat said he had to go to the bathroom.

"Hey Kelly can I talk to you?" Mitch says.

"Sure" I say back.

Then he takes me to the grand fountain. Where is this going?

"Um Kelly.." He says nervously.

"What is it Mitch?" I was getting worried.

Then the midnight bell rings.

"Mitch just te-"

Then he cuts me off with his lips connected to mine. I hesitate for a moment but then pull him in. For all these years, I've liked him... Comes to this night. We stand there with our lips connected. After a minute, we pull away from each other.

"I love you." Mitch says.

"I love you too Mitch." I say without hesitating.

We look back and see everyone but Mat staring with their eyes opened.

"OMG GUYS PLEASE DONT TELL MAT!" I yell.

"Don't worry. Secret is safe with us." Jerome says.

Then we see Mat come to the group. I suddenly realize me and Mitch are holding hands. I quickly let go.

"Hey guys ready to go home?" Mat says.

"Yes." We all say in unison.

In the car, me and Mitch sit at the back, secretly holding hands. Once in a while, Sarah nudges me, and whispers:

"Ouuu kill em!"

I just sit there and laugh. When we get back to the hotel, I get to my room and take a quick shower. I change into my pj's and jump into bed.

"So you and Mitch. GURL YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR THIS!" Sarah says.

"I know!" I yell.

Then the 3 girls jump in circles. We finally settle down and hop into bed. We close the lights and I close my eyes. As soon as I do, I get a text from Mitch.

M: Goodnight. I love you. <3

I'm starting to think its a dream. I text him back.

K: Goodnight! Love you too <3

Then I shut my phone off. I rest my head on the pillow.

"Goodnight guys!" I say to Sadie and Sarah.

"Goodnight!" They say in unison.

Then the thought hits me. I found my Prince Charming. The guy I liked for so long. He's finally mine. We just can't let Mat know.. I close my eyes and slowly doze off.

Today, was truly a magical day.~

Hey my chicken mc nigglets! I hope you liked this chapter! Kitch finally gets together! Uh oh! Mat can find out! I'm almost at 100! All support is appreciated! I love you guys!

Much luv,
-Kelly xoxo