Chapter 9: Moving In?!

Everyone sits in our room talking about random stuff. We sat here for 10 minutes. Seriously. After Disney and all the exciting stuff things have been boring as hell.

"I'm going to miss you guys after we leave Florida. We're gonna split up again.." Sadie says.

Then the thought hits me.

"What if. We move in all together?" I suggest.

"You're joking. LETS DO IT!" Sadie yells.

I look at everyone. They all look excited. I guess we are going to move in! Sadie calls Tyler and Jerome calls Hazel. I was the one who told Jason and Liz. We really were going to move in!

"THEY SAID YES!" Sadie and Jerome yelled.

Then everyone stood up and gathered around for a group hug, embracing everyone that was there.

*Magical Time Skip 2 Weeks Later*

I walk in with more of Sarah's boxes. Damn she had a lot. I really need to hit the gym. Slap it right across the face.

"Sarah god damn it. This better be the last." I say, panting.

"Yeah, yeah. Go sit on the couch and eat your potato chips. I'll just get Preston to help me with the rest." She says.

I walk upstairs to check on everyone. I knock on Mitch's door. He answers immediately.

"Hey Mitch. Just came to check on everyone." I say

He lets me in his room and sit on his bed. He gives me a quick peck on the cheek. I can't believe we are still hiding this relationship from Mat.

"Nice room. I like what you've done with it." I say.

"Thanks. I try." He says.

I chuckle at his joke. He takes a seat beside me. 

"You know, we should do a live stream or something for the fans together. Since we're all in one house." He suggests.

"We should. Well I better check on the others." I say, then kissing him lightly.

I shut the door and check on Sadie. She's still setting her room up.

"Need help?" I ask.

"Yes. Just help me put those picture frames on my desk? Thanks." She says while hanging up her posters.

I pull out one picture frame. I look at the picture carefully and see me, Sarah, and Sadie on our high school grad. I smile looking at the picture. Then, I set it on her desk. I pull out another frame from the box. This one has us on her 19th birthday. We're all standing in a formation holding our laser guns. She beat the hell out of us at laser tag. I slightly chuckle and put it on her desk. The last photo I take out is of her and Tyler. They were so cute together. I put it on her desk and look at her.

"I'm finished!" I say.

"Alright. Thanks for helping!" She says back.

Right before I leave the door, I remember.

"Oh yeah. By the way, we are going to do a live stream tonight to tell the fans we moved in together." I tell Sadie.

"Alright, I'll be there!" She says back.

I leave the room and see Sarah and Preston bringing boxes to her room.

"Guys we are having a live stream tonight to tell the fans we moved in." I say to them while walking down the stairs.

"OK!" They both say in unison.

*Magical Time Skip 5 Hours Later*

"OK guys are you ready?" Jason says.

"Ready." We all say in unison.

Then he clicks the 'Begin Broadcasting' button.

"Hey guys! How's it going! Jason, Mitch, Mat, Jerome, Preston, Tyler, Kelly, Sadie, Sarah, and Liz here! And we are here to tell you guys we moved in TOGETHER!" Jason yells.

All of us cheer. The broadcast lasts for 3 hours and we end it off.

"Alright guys. That's all for today. Be sure to check out Mitch, Mat, Jerome, Preston and my channel to find v-logs!" Jason says.

We all wave goodbye and end the stream.

"That was fun. Only if we had Vegas showgirls and booze it would've been a wild night." Tyler says in his Aunt Janet voice.

We all laugh.

"OK guys I'm gonna go to bed. I'm tired." Mitch says.

"Yeah me too. It's starting to get late." I say as well.

Everyone nods. Me and Mitch walk upstairs and say goodnight to each other. We both look around to make sure no one is looking, especially Mat. When we say it's clear, we both kiss each other goodnight. We walk to our rooms that was conveniently beside each other. I lay down on my bed. I look at the ceiling for a while. All of us in one house, I think. This was going to be insane. Then I fall asleep to the noise of the group yelling downstairs.~

Hey my lil chicken mc nigglets! Here's chapter 9! They finally are together and moved in! I hope you guys liked it. I was starting to get writers block so I decided to create just a quick moving in chapter. Don't worry, the other chapters will have way more crazy things happening. And of course a little drama. Can't forget that! Thanks again guys for all the love and support! All of it is appreciated. I can't believe we are past 100 reads. Follow, vote, and comments show all the support given. Thanks again guys.

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo