Chapter 5: 19

I wake up to Jerome jumping on my bed. I usually won't let him but today is my birthday!

"Happy birthday Kelly!" Jerome yells, grinning like an idiot.

"Thanks Jerome! Now get off my bed." I laugh.

He gives me a sad face and walks downstairs. I go get ready. I curl my hair and put just a little makeup on, just enough to light up my face. I finish up and head downstairs. When I look in the living room, no one is there. Weird.. I look in kitchen wondering where everyone went. Then I see a note with an envelope on the counter. It reads:

Hey Kelly! Happy birthday! Number 19! We all wanted you to get something special. So hopefully you'll like it!

I wonder what it is. Then I open the envelope. I gasped as I saw 7 tickets to Orlando, Florida as well as passes to Disney Land! Then on cue, they all walk in singing happy birthday. After the song, we all gather around for a big group hug. I then started to cry.

"I love you sis!" Mat says.

"Love you too you big fat nub!" I say back, wiping away my tears. I then realize there are 11 of us and only 7 tickets.

"7 tickets?" I question everyone.

"Unfortunately, me, Liz, Tyler and Hayley have to get back home. We only thought we would stay for 2 weeks. Sorry Kelly." Jason says.

"It's ok. Next year!" I say giving him a wet willy.

We then see Mitch run in with water guns. We all look at each other and run outside.

"Team captain! Called it!" I yelled.

"Only cause it's your birthday!" Jerome yells.

We picked the teams and my team was Mitch, Jerome, Preston and Sarah. Sadie's team was Liz, Hazel and Jason. Mat decided to host the game. We go on different sides of the backyard.

"3.. 2... 1!" Mat yells.

My team jumps up and fires first. We easily beat Sadie's team.

"I call BS!" Sadie says soaked in water.

I cant help but laugh. We all walk into the house and change into dry clothes. We then sit on the couch while Preston pops in a call of duty game into the xbox.

"WHO WANTS TO FIGHT!?" Preston says.

"HELL NAH! YOU GON BEAT US!" Jason yells.

We all laugh.

"You guys know I love you guys right?" I say.

"But mostly me of course." Sarah says, flipping her hair.

"Well me and Preston are gonna jet. We need to get him more man cologne."
Sarah says. (Inside joke)

We wave goodbye and they leave. Then I reach out and grab the tickets. 2 days?! I need to get packing. The rest of them must of seen my face and they all grinned. Then I ran off to pack.

Disneyland. Was going to be one hell of a time.~

That was chapter 4 guys! I finally got my writing book back! This chapter was just a little filler of what happens in Disneyland *hint hint* Hope you guys liked it!

Much luv,
-Kelly xoxo