Chapter 6: Orlando, Florida

*Magical Time Skip 2 Days Later*

"Hurry up Mitch! We're gonna miss our flight!" I yell.

Mitch was the only one left in the house. Everyone else was in the cab already. He rushes downstairs without his luggage. I stand there and facepalm. He runs back upstairs and comes back down with his luggage like a lightning bolt. I lock the door and we run to the cab together, throwing our luggage in the trunk and hop inside the cab. Then, we're off to the airport. We all sing stupid songs to make the cab driver laugh. Thank god we didn't have a cranky 50 year old man driving us. We got to the airport in a quick 20 minutes. We grab our luggage and go to terminal 3. It takes us an hour to get through security, but finally we were boarding the plane. Earlier, we put the tickets in a hat and picked at random where we sat. I got a window seat beside Mitch, and beside Mitch was Jerome. I was pretty tired. Running around an airport can be pretty tiresome. I let out a quick yawn. Mitch looks at me with "those eyes". I know what he means by that. I giggle and rest my head on his shoulder. I've gotten pretty close with him. With everyone in fact. Ever since the accident, we've been closer than ever. Then I slowly doze off.

I wake up not knowing what time it is. The sun is starting to set though. My head is still resting on Mitch's shoulder and now his head is rested on my head. He snores lightly. It's cute when he does that.

"I love you Mitch.." I say so quietly, I could barely hear.

A couple hours later, we start landing. Mitch has already woken up. I look over at Sarah making kissy faces at me while laughing silently. I chuckle and roll my eyes. Then I sit back and look out the window until we land. When the plane finally stops completely, we take off our seat belts and grab our things. I'm too short to grab anything so Mitch helps me out. We smile at each other. We walk off the plane and head to the airport. I check the time, 7:00 pm. We grab something to eat and head to our hotel. The boys shared one room and the girls shared another. We luckily got a room beside each other. We open the door and gasp. How big was this room?! How much did it cost?! Me, Sarah, and Sadie picked our beds and started to unpack. All of a sudden, we hear the boys next door settling in.

"Ohhhh baaby!" Jerome yells out.

Then they laugh. We can't help but to laugh ourselves. Once we finish packing we decide to check on the boys. We knock on the door and almost immediately, Preston opens it. The room was filled with clothes on the ground and already had the smell of potato chips.

"God you guys are a complete mess!" Sadie yells out.

"Calm down! We're guys. Let us be in our natural habitat." Mat says.

The 3 of us roll our eyes and head out the room. Before we step out, Mat quickly yells.

"We're headed to Disney tomorrow morning at 10! Be ready!"

We look at each other in excitement. Then we run to our rooms, jumping up and down. Then we pull out our laptops and yell

"DANCE RAVE BOYS!"

The boys rush into our room. We played 'Gas Pedal' and the girls immediately starting swerving. The boys saw us and joined in. And we danced the night away.

After an hour of dancing, we called it quits. I hopped in the shower. It was a long time since I felt this happy, I thought. I got out of the shower and changed into my PJ's. Then I walk out while putting my hair into a messy bun. Everyone one was talking casually, but when they saw me, their heads turned and they immediately stopped talking. They were planning something. I knew it.

"Planning something again? Oh god. Now get out! I need to sleep!" I yell.

It was already 1 AM. I said goodnight to Mat, Jerome, Preston and Mitch as they walk out the door. I hear the door shut and I jump onto my bed. Me, Sarah, Sadie say goodnight to each other and we turn off the lights. I close my eyes, and out like a light, I fell asleep.~

Hey my little pancakes! I hope you enjoyed this long chapter to make up for the weekend. I'm starting to get writers block so I'm kind of stuck. I might post another one tonight if the writers block is cured. But if not, I'll post another tomorrow! Thanks for 70 reads! I really appreciate it! All support is needed! 100 reads soon?

Much luv,
Kelly xoxo