Chapter 12: Sick

All of us are sitting on floor, playing a good game of monopoly.

"GOD DAMN IT JAIL AGAIN! THIS IS THE SEVENTH TIME!" I yell.

Jerome lays on his back, laughing so hard, he was starting to loose sound in his loud laugh.

"Shut up Jerome." I say smiling.

Jerome was next. He rolls the dice and gets a 4 and lands directly on my plot.

"HAHAHAHA! SUCKER!" I yell then beginning to cough.

"Kelly are you ok?" Mat asks.

"Yeah. Just yelling a lot." I reply.

After the whole game of monopoly ends and Sarah winning she starts to brag. She throws all her money into the air and begins to roll in it. We all roll our eyes. Then, I start coughing again.

"Kelly I think you should take a quick nap. Just rest up a bit." Mat says.

I nod and walk upstairs. I lay down on my bed and quickly fall to sleep. When I wake up, I realize I only went to sleep for 30 minutes and start coughing madly. Mat walks in and feels my forehead.

"Oh my god. You need to stay home tonight." Mat says.

"NOOO! But I really wanted to go to the movies!" I yell.

"I'm sorry. I'll stay here if you want?" He suggests.

"No no. You go. Have fun tonight." I say.

Then he nods and he walks down stairs. I hear him tell everyone. I'm bummed I can't help but to stay home. Then I hear someone knock at my door.

"Come in!" I say.

Just as I say that, I see Mitch enter my room. I smile at him. He sits on beside my bed, beside me.

"I'll stay with you here if you want." He asks.

"No. You go out, have fun!" I suggest.

"No. I want to stay here with you!" Mitch says, complaining like a child.

"Fine. But be warned." I say to him.

He smiles. Then I hear Mat walk in. I look past Mitch and see Mat already in his coat.

"Hey Mitch, aren't you gonna come?" He says.

"Oh no. I'm staying here with Kelly. Make sure she doesn't do anything stupid." Mitch said laughing.

"HEY!" I say while coughing.

Mat nods and waves goodbye. Then he leaves my room. Not long after, I hear the door shut downstairs.

"C'mon. Let's go downstairs." I say to Mitch. He nods and we both walk to the living room. He lay down on the couch together, just like how we did when I came home from the hospital. I miss this feeling. We sit on the couch watching a movie for a while. He looks down at me and leans in for a kiss. But I block him with my finger.

"Why?" Mitch says with a sad face.

"I don't want you getting sick." I reply.

"Just once!" He begs.

He begs for what feels like 5 minutes. I finally give in. But before I kiss him I say,

"But don't say I didn't warn you!" I say.

"Yeah yeah." He says before giving me a long passionate kiss we haven't had in a very long time. We keep kissing for a long time. Then I hear something I the background but I ignore it.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" We hear in the distance.

We quickly pull away, shocked and surprised to see who it was..

Hey my chicken mc nigglets! I hope the suspense is killing you! Hehe yes I'm mean. Sorry for the short chapter though. I just wanted to say, IM 2 READS AWAY FROM 300! THATS AMAZING! JUST YESTERDAY I WAS AT 200! Thank you guys so damn much! All support is appreciated! See you guys in the next chapter!

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo