Chapter 29: Betrayed

I'm cleaning our room. Mitch is such a complete mess. The only thing he keeps somewhat clean is the desk where we records at. I start cleaning the floor beneath his desk, full of paper and other crap. Then, I get a call from Liz.

K: Hello?
L: Hey!
K: Liz! What's up?
L: I have good news.
K: Tell me!
L: Me and Jason are visiting for a week! We're flying down right now!
K: Awesome! Call me when you land!
L: ok bye!

I hang up and run downstairs. Everyone is sitting on our couch. Then, they all turn their heads.

"Guys! Liz and Jason are flying down right now!" I yell.

Everyone shouts and cheers for a while. We jump up and down too. Then, I stop and look at the people.

"Why aren't you guys at your house? You're always at ours." I say to Emily, Brianna, Joseph, and Dylan.

They shrug and we laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We sit around the couch for a while. Suddenly, the door bell rings. We all stand up and rush for the door. We eventually pushed Dylan over.

All the girls laugh at Dylan.

"Hey not nice!" Dylan shouts.

Then, I open the door. We see Liz and Jason standing there with their luggage. We jump up and give them the biggest hugs.

"Oh my god! I can't believe we're back!" Liz yells.

"Oh! This is Dylan, Joseph, Brianna and Emily!" I say, introducing them.

They all wave at each other.

"Feels like a second home!" Jason says.

Then, we sit on the couch. Mitch sits beside me and swings his arms around me.

"Woah! Mitch trying to get with you Kelly!" Liz yells.

Liz doesn't know we're dating. Her and Jason don't know!

"Oh! Me and Mitch are dating now! I forgot to tell you." I explain.

Liz's smile goes to a quick frown. Why?

"That's great! No babies till marriage!" Jason says.

"Don't worry! They wouldn't even try with me around!" Mat yells.

We all laugh. We pull up Mat's laptop and hook it to the TV, so the screen would be on the TV. We watch stupid and funny vines. Then, Liz stands up.

"Hey Mitch! Can I talk to you?" She asks.

Mitch nods and kisses me on the cheek before he leaves. I turn my head back to the screen as the leave to talk in private. Mat scrolls through the vines, and finds something with the warning label on it. He immediately presses it.

"SHARKIESHA!" Brianna yells.

"THAT GIRL IS LOCO!" Dylan yells.

"I don't know about you, but if anyone messes with Shawn Mendes, I will go Sharkiesha on you." Sarah says.

"Shit is going down!" Sadie yells.

We all laugh. I pick up my phone and slide it in my pocket. I stand up and walk to the bathroom. When I turn the corner, I'm surprised to see Mitch and Liz. Not talking. Kissing.

I don't say anything. I don't let out a

"Why?" Or "How Could You?"

I just let out a small cry. They quickly pull away. Mitch looks at me with sorry eyes. Liz looks at me with evil eyes. I run out of the hallway.

"Kelly! Wait!" I hear Mitch yell.

I don't stop to talk. I run out the door and shut it behind me, running far away. Tears fall out of my face quickly. The person that I trusted for so long just kissed my friend. How I feel? Betrayed. Broken. Lost. I just keep running. I don't look behind me or hesitate. I run for what feels like hours. I'm starting to lose sense of if I'm breathing or not. I take a turn into a alleyway, and sit. Then, I fall into a dark abyss.

Hey my chicken mc nigglets! This chapter is sort of short yeah I know. I just wanted to say that I'm ending the first book to my 3 part series soon. Yes! I know! Very sad. And Liz if you're reading this, sorry your the bad guy! I needed someone to be the bad guy! Hahah! I hope you liked the chapter regarded less.

Much luv,
-Kelly xoxo