Chapter 36: Girls Night Out

I'm still devastated. I wish I could be stronger. I shake the thought away. Tonight, me and the girls are going out. I take a quick shower and put on a pair of skinny jeans and put on my '75th Annual Hunger Games' shirt. I turn on my phone and blast music around the bathroom as I straighten my long brown hair.

Once I finish, I brush on very light makeup. I grab my black fall coat and walk out of the bathroom, shutting off my music and carrying my phone with me. I see Jason on my couch, once again editing. He turns around and smiles.

"Hi." I say quietly.

"Hey. You look beautiful." He responds.

I smile at his compliment. I grab my socks and slide them on. I look over at Jason, watching me. I hear beeping outside. It must be the girls.

"I better run. The girls are waiting." I say.

"Alright. Have fun!" Jason says.

I put on a pair of combat boots and walk out the door, grabbing my clutch. I see Sadie's car parked out front. I look in my clutch and make sure I have everything before I leave. Money, makeup, phone. Perfect. I walk to Sadie's car and hop in.

"Girls night out!" Emily shouts.

"Woop woop! Raise the roof!" Sarah yells.

I smile and Sadie drives off. The girls cheer and shout.

"You guys are crazy." I say.

"Well you know, I try." Brianna responds.

I see Sadie take a turn. I know where she's going when we makes the turn.

"We're going to the club!" I shout.

"Oh damn! My booty is gonna be so dank on the dance floor!" Hazel says.

We all laugh.

"What?! My booty is irresistible!" She replies.

When we get there, we line up. We show the bouncer our id and walk in. Of course, this was Canada, so we were of legal age to drink.

We immediately hit the dance floor like no tomorrow. We were loco crazy. After a while of insane dancing, we go to the bar and order drinks. After what felt like a few shots, I knew I was drunk.

I scream at the top of my lungs. I look over at the girls. Hazel and Sadie look drunk too. I drag them to the dance floor again and we dance the night away.

Hey my chicken mc nigglets! I hope you liked this chapter! Not much to say here but thanks for 150+ votes. I can't thank you guys enough.

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo