Chapter 13: Wait! What?

Once we pull away, I don't even bother to look up, seeing the angry look on Mat's face.

"MAT IM SORRY DONT HURT MITCH! PLEASE!" I yell out.

"What the absolute fuck are you people making out in my house for?!" A female voice says.

"I- Wait! What?!" I say surprised.

Me and Mitch quickly look behind us and see a girl that I strangely recognize.

"Kelly?!" She says, confused.

Then I know who she is.

"EMILY!" I yell.

I run up to her and give her a hug. Me and Emily were the best of friends in high school along with Sarah. We were actually voted "Weirdest Group" in the yearbook!

"Come! Sit!" I say, gesturing her to the couch.

She nods and sits down.

"So. Who's that?" She says winking at me while looking at Mitch.

Mitch laughs and I look at him.

"I'm Mitch. Kelly's boyfriend." He says, sticking his hand out for a handshake.

Emily quickly responds with a priceless expression while shaking his hand. I haven't seen her face like this since I took her to the Twilight Premiere when she saw Taylor Lautner without a shirt.

"Mat. Let you have a boyfriend?!" She says.

Me and Mitch both laugh.

"We've sort of been hiding it from him." I say guilty.

"So Miss Goody Two Shoes is finally bad! The things I miss when I'm gone. MY KELLS IS FINALLY GROWN UP!" She says loud.

I miss having her around. Sarah is going to flip when she finds out.

"So who lives here with you guys? It's a MASSIVE house!" Emily shouts making her voice echo around the house.

"Me, Mitch, Mat, Jerome, Sarah, Sadie, Preston." I say, counting my fingers.

Then I realize the group has gotten smaller. I try to forget about it and look back at Emily.

"SERIOUSLY?! Sadie AND Sarah?! I'm living with Nicholas, Dylan, and Brianna next door! We just moved in! That's why I came into your house. I forgot which house was mine." She says blushing.

"OMG! WE NEED TO HANG ONE DAY! And no worries. Anytime!" I yell so loud I begin to cough again.

"YES! Definitely! But I gotta run now! I need to finish unpacking. Tell Sadie and Sarah I was here!" She says stepping up.

I nod and give her a hug as she walks to the door. I walk up and lock it. Then, I walk back over to Mitch, who is shutting the TV off. I guess the movie ended. I look at him and smile. Suddenly, he begins to cough.

"Aha! Told you so!" I say coughing as well.

I lay down on the couch with him and dig my face into his chest. I close my eyes and remember we were like this when he brought me home from the hospital. Before I doze off, I quickly remember the dream I had of Mitch and Mat. But I don't care right now. I was with the one I loved for so long. So I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep, to the sound of his heartbeat.

Hey my chicken mc nigglets! Can I call you that? Thanks. I hope you liked this chapter! I tried about 3 times in this one! I didn't like the way it came out so here it is! I added a new character that is actually one of my best friends as well! Just wanted to say Thank You! For 350 reads already! In no time, we will hit 400! Thanks to Sadie for all the support! BROGERS FOR LIFE! All support is appreciated!

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo