Chapter 38: Just Go Away

I get a text message from Mat.

We're outside. Ready?

I reply with a:

Yes. I'll be out in a few.

I turn off my phone and walk outside, swinging my clutch over my shoulder. I see Mat's car waiting outside. Today, I was gonna bond with the boys. I open the car door and sit.

I looked behind me and saw Dylan, Joseph and Jerome. The very back seat was Preston and Jason. Mat starts the engine and backs out of the driveway.

"Where to?" He asks.

"The club!" Joseph yells.

"Dude, I went to the club like 2 night ago. Hangover was insane." I reply.

"C'mon, it'll be fun." Dylan suggests.

"Let me see.. Quarter passed not happening!" I respond.

I look back in front of me. Then, I feel someone come up to my seat. I look behind. It was Jerome.

"A couple drinks and a fun dance night wouldn't hurt." He says, with his eyes pleading.

"Fine." I finally say.

"TO THE CLUB!" Mat yells.

He turns and drives to the club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we enter, it was even crazier than last time. It was packed with people, that the only place that had space was a bathroom stall. I continue to look around. I sit this one out this time. I check my phone and text Sadie.

Suddenly, I feel someone grab me by the hand. I shut my phone off quickly and look at the person holding my hand. It was Jerome. He already looks drunk. Like MAD drunk.

"Jerome what are you doing?" I ask as he drags me to the dance floor.

"Look at the time! It's quarter passed PARTY TIME!" He responds.

Every time he got drunk, he was always this crazy. I like the inner Jerome. I look over and see the rest of the guys walk over, drunk as hell.

"We've been here for 2 hours and you didn't have a drink yet?!" Jason shouts.

"I'm keeping it clean tonight." I reply.

All the boys drag and push me to the bar. I giggle. They make me sit. They order a couple shots for me. Once the drinks come, the boys look at me.

"Just one." I say.

I pick up the shot and down it. The boys cheer. I look at the remaining drinks on the table. I couldn't help myself. I down 3 more shots. The boys chant louder. I cheer as well.

I get up and drag the boys along to the dance floor.

"You really get rowdy when you drink!" Preston says.

I laugh. I look over and see Dylan and Joseph breaking it down on the dance floor like no tomorrow. I look over at the bar, temped to get another drink. I walk over to the bar, stumbling a little bit. I order another shot. Once I drink it, I look behind me.

A figure was looking at me. Mitch. I shake my head, thinking it was all illusion. The figure walks closer. Once it gets close enough, I can definitely tell it was Mitch.

He walks closer to me. I push him away.

"Why haven't you been talking to me?" He asks.

"Leave me alone." I say, raspy.

"But Kelly, I-" He starts.

"Please! Just go away!" I yell.

I cover my ears, blocking as much sound as I could. I exit the club without a word. I stumble a little, but manage to make my way home and crash on the couch.

Hey guys! We are getting SO close to the last chapter! Holy hot mother of lord. I hope you liked this chapter. What's going to happen with Mitch and Kelly?

Much luv,
-Kelly xoxo