Chapter 8: One Not So Magical Day

*Magical Time Skip 1 week later*

It's been a week since we arrived in Florida. It's been a week I've been sharing a room with my idiot friends. (Inside joke) It's also been a week since Mitch and I kissed. It's been a week Mat hasn't known. Me, Sarah, and Sadie are sitting in our room. After Disney, things were pretty boring.

"PARTY IN THE HIZ HOUSE! WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY AGAIN" Jerome yells while bursting through our door.

"HELL YEAH!" Sadie yells.

We all jump off our beds and rush into the bathroom. We pick out what to wear and head out to the boys room. Today, I wear a cute light blue dress with a bow around my waist. We knock in the door. Then, Mat opens the door.

"We're ready. Let's go!" Sarah says.

"Ok ok! C'mon boys! Let's go!" Mat yells and they all rush out the door, passing all the girls and eagerly press the elevator button. When we get to DisneyLand, it was the usual. We ride every ride twice and ride the teacups until Mat's face turns green. Suddenly we hear screaming coming from a lady.

"OH MY GOD ANOREXIC BIRDS!" The lady yells.

I'd recognize that phrase anywhere. I look over and see my old friend Brianna running in circles trying to get away from the birds.

"BRIANNA!" I yell.

"OMG HELP ME KELLY! ANOREXIC BIRDS ARE BACK!" She yells.

We both laugh. Brianna was my friend back in high school and middle school.

"Want to come along with us?" I ask.

"Sure. As long I get away from these BIRDS!" She says, smiling at me.

We go over back to Space Mountain. We hop on and hear 2 people behind me.

"Oh god. I think I'm gonna puke." He says.

"I know! We've been on this 6 times" the other one says.

I look back and see Dylan and Nicholas.

"OMG DYLAN?! NICHOLAS?!" I yell.

"HI!!!" Dylan yells.

"Oh hay!" Nicholas says.

They were also my friends back in high school and middle school.

"Still rocking those water bugs?" I ask Nicholas.

"Oh course! Water bugs all day everyday. I'm like TOATS fresh to death." He says with attitude. I laugh and look back in front of me. Then the ride starts. After the ride is over I congratulate Dylan for not puking and ask them if they want to tag along. And they do. After a long day of chasing anorexic birds with our water bugs on, it was finally time to go.

"Bye guys!" I say to Brianna, Nicholas, and Dylan.

Just as I said that Dylan pukes all over me, Sadie and Sarah.

"OH GOD IM SO SORRY!" Dylan says.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" The girls say in unison.

"Whatever. Text me guys! Bye!" I say and rush to the bathroom as fast as I could. Once all the girls got out we headed back to the hotel. We got there in 45 mins. I hopped in the shower and threw away my dress. I loved that dress. Oh well. When I came out everyone was sitting around talking. The girls already cleaned up so I was last. I sat down with them. We talked about random stuff for a while and soon it was time to go to sleep.

"Goodnight guys!" I say to Mat, Jerome, Mitch, and Preston.

"Goodnight!" They say back.

Then the door shuts. The 3 girls jumped into bed.

"That was so gross." Sadie says.

"Agreed." Me and Sarah say.

"Today was not as magical as I thought it would be." I say.

We all laugh. Then we talk about general stuff for about 5 mins. After, we close the lights and go to sleep. Today I reunited with my old best friends! Well one of them puked all over us but still! I think that's why I stayed distance from Dylan.. All I know is today, was a not so magical day. With that, I rested my head on the pillow and closed my eyes.~

Hey guys! I just wanted to thank you guys for 100 reads! I hit 100 just last night! Thanks for all the love and support! All is appreciated! I hope you guys like this random chapter! I decided to put some of my real friends along with Sadie and Sarah! Sorry for all the inside jokes. I hope you guys don't mind that. Anyway, I'll post another chapter up tomorrow hopefully if I stop procrastinating!

Much luv,
-Kelly xoxo