Chapter 31: Settling in

I moved in with Jason for a week now. Since then, I haven't seen Mitch. Although, he has been texting me nonstop. Jason is still sleeping. I'm making him breakfast right now. I slide on bacon and eggs on the plate. I put it on the table and pick up the phone. I call everyone except for Mitch and Liz over to our house. Once I finish calling the last person, I see Jason walk out.

"Hey." I say.

"Hi." He replies.

He walks up to me with his hair ruffled and kisses me on the cheek. I smile.

"Everyone is coming over so get dressed and eat you bum." I say.

He nods and walks into his room. When he gets out, he's wearing a black T-Shirt with jeans. He sits at the counter and eats his food. Suddenly, the door bell rings. I open the door and Joseph runs in. Dylan follows up with him. Then, they both pose in the middle of the living room.

"Swiggity Swag." Joseph says.

We all laugh. Emily, Brianna, Mat, Sarah, Sadie, Preston, Jerome, and Hazel walk in. I give them all a hug and they walk over to Jason, and give him hugs too. We sit on the couch and talk about stuff. Then, I decide to tell Mat.

"So guys. Me and Jason are-" I start, but it get cut off by my phone.

I pull it out. Another text from Mitch. I ignore it and begin to talk again.

"What is it?" Sadie asks.

"It's not like you lost your virginity or something.. Right?" Sarah says.

I shake my head no. Then I look back at Mat.

"Just tell us already ya cactus!" Preston yells, giggling.

I look at Jason. Then I begin to speak again.

"Me and Jason are dating now." I finally say.

Emily and Brianna jump up. They run over to me and lift me up.

"THIS WILL SHOW MITCH WHOS BOSS!" Brianna says.

"WHO NEEDS HIM?" Emily yells.

I smile at their empathy.

"Thanks guys. But I wouldn't want to hear Mitch again. I'm different. I changed. I'm moving on." I say.

They put me down and I sit beside Jason. I look at Mat and he smiles. I'm glad he's letting go of me for a while. Don't get me wrong, I love him as a protective brother. I just don't want him on my back so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, we made jokes like there was no tomorrow. Mitch also texted me like the wind. But, it was time to go to sleep.

"Goodnight babe." Jason says.

"Goodnight." I reply.

Then, I walk to my room and rest my head on the pillow. Was I really ready to let Mitch go? Mitch was just telling me it was Liz. No. If he really loved me, he wouldn't have let Liz kiss him. Then, I fall asleep.

Important! Must read!!!!!!

From now on, the rest of the chapters will be fairly short. I have the end planned, and I don't have any ideas left for the middle. I also want to get the next book up as soon as possible. Most of the votes came in as Just You and Me. It will be likely that the title will be that. If you would like it to be called Never Going Down, please comment.

Much luv,
-Kelly xoxo