Chapter 17: A Lucky Pass

I wake up in a room that I recognize. My memory is a little fuzzy. I slowly open my eyes and see everyone sitting around turn their heads. All the girls run up to me and give me what feels like a never ending hug.

"OOF. Jeez girls. I'm fine." I say chuckling.

All the girls smile at me. Then I look over at all the guys. Everyone is there.. Except for Nicholas. Good. Then Mat and Mitch step up.

"I'm sorry Kelly." Mat whispers, looking guilty.

"It's ok Mat. Really it's fine. I'm just glad I have a protective brother." I say, sitting up to give Mat a hug.

He returns the hug. I smile into his shoulder.

"And I really do owe Mitch big time. So, this relationship of yours.. You have my pass." Mat says smiling.

Did Mat just give me a lucky pass?! I think I'm still hallucinating. I jump up and give Mat the biggest hug I've ever given him. I look over at Mitch and smile at him. Without any words said, he grabs me and gives me a kiss. With no hesitating, I return the kiss. Once we pull away I look at the guys.

"Listen. If you are gonna do this, please get a room." Joseph says.

"This is my room. So if you ain't liking it, Buh bye!" I say laughing.

Joseph gasps like one of those bitchy girls in high school. Then, Dylan and Joseph strut out of the room. The rest of us laugh.

"Thank you Mat. I'm sorry I kept it from you." I say looking at him.

"No problem sis. I can get over protective." He says, embarrassed.

Then, the nurse comes in and tells us I can check out today. I get off my hospital bed and go to the washroom and change. I look in the mirror and see I'm a complete mess. Luckily, Emily had some makeup on her so I could patch things up. Not to look good. Just to patch up my complete fuglyness. I put my hair into a ponytail, when I notice a bruise. Just like that party all over again. I finally finish and walk outside.

"I'm done! Let's goooo!" I yell, jumping out.

Where did Joseph and Dylan go? We literally check every single room in the ER. Then, we check the cafeteria. Of course, they're stuffing their faces with stacks of pancakes.

"Guys. If you want pancakes make them at home. We need to go." Mat says.

They both put on sad faces and mope out of the cafeteria. Mitch grabs my hand and we walk to the car together, just like when he brought me home.

When we get home, Mat opens the door and we see someone sitting on the couch. He turns around and I see it's Nicholas. He stands up and opens his mouth to talk. But before he could say anything, I give him a hard slap to the face.

"Get out now." I say, calm but I knew I was furious inside.

He gives a guilty look and walks out the door.

"YOU SHOW EM GIRL!" Dylan yells in a sassy voice.

We all laugh at his joke. Mitch gives me a warm hug and whispers in the middle of it.

"Are you ok?" He whispers.

I nod and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you Mitch. I love you." I say looking at him.

"Don't worry about it. I love you too baby girl." He replies, smiling.

"AGAIN! PLEASE GET A ROOM!" Joseph yells.

He pretends to puke. This is how he always acted. It's great to have him back to the group.

"Again, this is my house. YOU get out!" I yell back.

He lets out a small 'Rawr' and raises his hand to represent a 'claw'. Dylan, Brianna, and Emily tag along with him. Then, all of us grab our laptops and play a couple games together. I stood up to get my laptop, but Mitch insisted we share his. So we did. Mitch put his arm around me and we played together for a while. After 30 minutes, we ended the game.

"I'm tired. I'm going to take a nap." I say, standing.

"IM COMING!" Mitch shouts.

I nod at him and we walk up the stairs together.

"KEEP IT CLEAN!" We hear Jerome yell.

Me and Mitch chuckle. We go into my room and lay on my bed. I rest on Mitch's chest. I recap what happened in my mind.

Nicholas spilled the secret.

Mat punched me.

I ended up in a hospital.

He let me and Mitch date.

I replay what Mat said in my mind. "You have my pass." It almost feels hard to believe. Me and Mitch can finally have a normal relationship. I smile at the thought.

Then, I close my eyes, and fall asleep in his arms.

Hey my chicken mc nigglets! I hope you like this new chapter! To be honest, it isn't my best chapters, I have really bad writers block and I don't know what to do now. I'm trying to add drama. I just want to say THANK YOU FOR 600 READS I HIT THIS MORNING! It means the world to me when you guys vote, comment, and read. Seriously, thank you.

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo