Chapter 15: A Regret

I'm running in a field of flowers, enjoying my time. Then I hear a laugh out of nowhere. I look up at the sky and see Jerome's face as the sun. Then I look down, horrified as I see the whole field of flowers having the faces of Mitch, Mat and Preston. What is going on?! All of a sudden a dinosaur with a face of Dylan comes and eats me alive.

I wake up traumatized, when I see Joseph throwing bananas at my face.

"YOU ARE THE REASON WHY IM HAVING TRAUMATIZING DREAMS!" I say, throwing a pillow at him.

Joseph screams and pounces at me. Just like high school all over again. We pick up the bananas from earlier and throw them at each other. What is wrong with us?!

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE?! YOUR HOUSE IS BESIDE US! IS IT SO HARD TO WALK NEXT DOOR?!" I yell throwing a banana at his stomach.

"Rawr. Is it that time of the month?!" Joseph says, laughing.

I get furious and look at him.

"AHFJSKAXNAO STOP LOOKING INTO MY SOUL!" He yells, running out of my room.

I walk to my bathroom and start to get ready. I put on a light pink dress, mixed with a pair of combat boots. I put on just a little makeup and look in the mirror.

"It's missing something.." I whisper to myself.

Then I snap my fingers and put my hair into a side ponytail, just like a 5 year old girl. I grab my teddy bear that Mat got me when I was 16 on went downstairs.

"HEEEEEELLOOOOOO!" I yell.

Everyone walks out of the kitchen and laughs.

"HEY DONT BE JUDGING!" I yell.

We all laugh together. Mat throws me an apple and I smile at him.

"Hey guys want to record something? First video with the whole group!" I suggest.

Everyone nods. I quickly run next door and knock. Right away, Joseph opens the door.

"KNOCK KNCOK MOTHER FUCKER!" He yells.

"Want to record with us?" I ask.

"FUCK YEAH!" He screams.

"Skype in 5 minutes!" I yell, walking to my house.

I walk into my house and see everyone with their laptops out already. I grab mine and turn it on. I open skype and see everyone already made a group call. I join it and immediately yell.

"WHATS UP BITCHES?!"

Everyone laughs. Then we start a game of Capture The Flag. The blue team was me, Mitch, Dylan, Preston, Sadie, and Joseph. The red team was Sarah, Nicholas, Emily, Brianna, Jerome and Mat. We jump in separate calls and start recording.

"Hey what's going on doods! Mitch here along with the winning team!" He yells.

We all chant along. After the 30 minute game we invite them over to our house. In a quick 30 seconds, they burst through the door.

They all scream and shout.

"Hey Kelly. Let's talk." Brianna says.

I nod and wonder what she's gonna say.

"Why are you so protective of Mitch? Someone has a crushhhh!" Brianna says, but I shut her mouth before anyone could hear.

"If I tell you I might as well tell the rest of you guys." I sigh.

"Mitch, Nicholas, Joseph, Emily, Dylan! Get your ass over here!" I yell.

I see them all nod and we go outside I talk in private. I don't know if this will be a good idea, but I'm willing to take a chance.

"Ok guys. Don't tell Mat. MeandMitcharedatingandkeepingitfro mMat." I say really quick so they couldn't hear. But I couldn't say it fast enough.

"YOU AND MITCH ARE DA-" Brianna yells, but I cut her off with my hand so Mat couldn't hear.

"Yeah. Please don't tell Mat guys." I say.

Then Mitch puts his arm around me. I smile at him. Then I see Nicholas wide eyed. I look at him with a 'What?!' face. Then he grins. But not a normal grin. Something like he was going to do something bad. Then I remember. He was always a snake back in high school. Suddenly, he runs, trying to get inside.

"MAT! MAT!" He yells.

"NO!" I shout, tackling him.

I tackle him to the ground. I hear everyone gasp. After a while, he gets out of my grip and runs inside.

"NO!" I yell, running into Mitch's arms.

He hugs me tight. Then I hear Mat scream. I just made the biggest regret of my life. Just as I think of that, I hear the front door open. I don't bother to look. I just cry in Mitch's arms.

Hey my chicken mc nigglets! Hope you like this chapter! If you didn't like it! Too bad! (Good one Ellen) Thank you so much for 500 reads! ALREADY?! I love you guys sooo much! And those of you who stuck around since Chapter 1, I love you more! (No offence new readers still love u) All support is appreciated!

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo