Chapter 14: The More The Merrier!

It's been a week and I've fully recovered. We also found out that Mitch wasn't really sick, he just had a popcorn kernel stuck in his throat. He's still teasing me to this day. What a jag. Oh and remind me not to tell Sarah exciting news. She got so excited that Emily, Dylan, Nicholas, and Brianna moved in beside us that she accidentally slapped me in the face. That girl is strong. We also made it official that the group beside our house would be named "House Rouge" (Inside Joke)

So today, the group plus House Rouge are going out to the mall.

"Guys, let's go!" Jerome says, impatient.

"Ok. You guys wait in the car, I'll go knock on their door." I say.

Everyone nods and we leave the house. I walk over next door and knock on the door. Almost immediately, Dylan opens the door.

"HEY GURL HEY!" He yells.

"Hey! You ready to go?" I say back.

He nods and I see Brianna, Emily, and Nicholas peek out from behind him.

"LEGGO! HIT THE GAS PEDAL!" Nicholas yells running up to car and twerking on the hood.

Then, everyone in House Rouge walks out and gets in their car.

"We're going to Carton Mall so I'll meet you guys there!" I say walking to our car. I hop in the passenger seat beside Mat and we back out of our driveway.

I turn on the radio and we hear the song 'Royals' by Lorde.

"I WANNA BE ROYALS!" Mitch yells.

"ROYALS!" Jerome immediately says back, harmonizing.

The rest of us laugh. Once we get to Carton Mall, we step out and see the other group parked not too far. We meet up with each other and we enter the mall.

"IMA BUY SOM ANTI BIRD REPELLANT!" Brianna yells.

"NO WE ARE GOING TO BUY SOME NEW CLOTHES!" Emily shouts.

"GIRLS WE ALL KNOW WE NEED TO BUY SOME WATERBUGS FIRST" Nicholas shouts, louder than both of them.

All of us laugh. Then we walk down the centre of the mall. After 10 minutes of scrolling down the mall, we hear a voice scream.

"GOD DAMN IT MADDIE SPRINK! COME BACK YOU LITTLE SHIT!" A male voice yells.

Then we see a female run by with a bloody arm. We look over where we saw her come from and saw our old friend Joseph.

"JOSEPH!" We all yell.

We run up to him and see a pin in his hand.

"NO HUGS! IM FRAGILE!" He yells before we have the chance to give him a hug.

Joseph was also another old friend back in high school. Me and him got 'Most Likely to Kill Each Other' in the yearbook.

"Why the fuck do you have a pin in your hand?!" Mat yells.

"Let me guess, that was Maddie Sprink?" I say before he could answer.

Joseph nods and I laugh. Maddie Sprink was our enemy back in high school. We hated her.

"So you stabbed her?!" Sadie says.

"Basically." Joseph says.

We all walk through the mall together. After 5 hours, we've gotten jack shit NOTHING.

"Hey Joseph. You want to move in with me, Dylan, Emily and Brianna? We live right beside these guys." Nicholas suggest.

"REALLY?! HELL YEAH!" Joseph says.

"YAY MORE PEOPLE!" Preston says excited.

"Our house is named 'House Rouge'." Dylan says.

"What the fuck why? We are the Flaming Babies." Joseph says.

We laugh together. Then, we exit the mall. Joseph goes in House Rouge's car.

As per usual, all the guys sing along to the radio while the girls dance to their beautiful singing. We get home in a flat 5 minutes. We get out of the car when we realize that we got home first. We all hide in their bushes and wait for them to get home. When they pull up into their driveway and get out of the car, we jump out of the bushes shouting at the top of our lungs. We hear everyone scream and a few cuss words from Joseph.

"YO I ALMOST SHIT MYSELF!" Joseph says.

"Let me guess, laggy poops?" I say.

He laughs at our inside joke. I give him a wet willy and he quickly swats my hand away.

"WHAT THE FUCK IMA GET MADDIE SPRINK TO KILL YOU!" Joseph yells.

Suddenly, Mitch comes out with water guns and sprays everyone. We all grab one water gun and chase each other down. After a minute, we all go after Joseph.

"WHAT TH-" Joseph says but gets cut off by a mouth full of water.

We all laugh and he chases us. Joseph was now one of us. The group is getting bigger again. The more the merrier!

Hey my chicken mc nigglets! I hope you like this chapter with ANOTHER character. I hope you guys liked all the inside jokes, from the House Rouge (Pronounced Row-Gee) to Laggy Poops. I don't even know. I'm so sorry. THANK YOU! For 400 reads that I hit last night! Thanks again to Sadie for being an awesome support and help. BROGERS FOR LIFE! In all seriousness though, thank you. All support is appreciated.

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo